• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dessert parties in November?

Am I the only one who still can't see any Wishes Dessert Party dates for November? They are all grayed out.

I wonder if/when they'll open the Illuminations party. I see wishes, but not illuminations for November. I did try for wishes on the 18th and it's full already.

Also got mine for the 18th at 5:24 am this morning. This was the last thing I needed to do, now I just need to sit back until my FP+ window opens up. I swear this trip I am not going to make any changes.

I wonder if/when they'll open the Illuminations party. I see wishes, but not illuminations for November. I did try for wishes on the 18th and it's full already.

Looks like there is still availability for party of 4 & 5 on Nov 18th for Wishes. Get it!

Are you looking at Wishes Dessert Party and not Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert party? They changed the name!

OMG! Thank you ! that is exactly it! I found availability through a link found on another thread and couldn't figure out the difference! How sneaky!

Hi
Would you recommend this if you have young children (3,5,11,16)
Thanks

Yes, it beats standing out in the hub holding your perfect spot. The one downside is you can't see the parade so if that is a must you should try for a FP+ for Wishes. The desserts were really good and I like the addition of the hot chocolate.

Yes, it beats standing out in the hub holding your perfect spot. The one downside is you can't see the parade so if that is a must you should try for a FP+ for Wishes. The desserts were really good and I like the addition of the hot chocolate.
Thanks it's going to be on a MVMCP night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter