Dessert parties in November?

22Tink

BC, Canada
Do they have the Wishes and Illuminations dessert parties year round? We are going in November and I don't see availability for either in November. Do they release availability differently for the dessert parties? We're hoping to do one of them. Any recommendations as to which one is better?

They should have both in November.

Edit: Removed bad info concerning reservations.

Last edited:
Great, thank you!! I'll just keep my eyes open. I'm actually glad there's no availability yet because at least that's one less I have to try for when I'm booking my ADRs tomorrow.

Thanks for starting this thread. I start making my adrs tomorrow also, so I'd probably be freaking out a little if I didn't see any availability.

If it's greyed out during your window there may be a special event. I had to move my dessert party MK plans from Friday to Tuesday due to Night of Joy.

If it's greyed out during your window there may be a special event. I had to move my dessert party MK plans from Friday to Tuesday due to Night of Joy.
The whole month of November is greyed out so I'm guessing they just haven't released November yet?

No they haven't been released yet! I've phoned and spoken with several CMs none of whom could tell me when they would be released. Each time I've phone they say to phone back in a couple of days!

No they haven't been released yet! I've phoned and spoken with several CMs none of whom could tell me when they would be released. Each time I've phone they say to phone back in a couple of days!
Thanks for confirming that!! I guess I'll just keep checking the site for availability.

I just made another one for 11/20/15. That's on a MVMCP night. I didn't think they had them on those nights? Is this a glitch? I would really prefer to go on the 20th but I am afraid to cancel the 21st in case the 20th will be canceled by Disney.

I just made another one for 11/20/15. That's on a MVMCP night. I didn't think they had them on those nights? Is this a glitch? I would really prefer to go on the 20th but I am afraid to cancel the 21st in case the 20th will be canceled by Disney.
I think they had them last year, you had to have a MVMCP ticket.

I booked the 18th too! My time is 7:20 looks like Wishes is scheduled for 8pm but I'm guessing they'll extend the hours and push it back to 9?

Am I the only one who still can't see any Wishes Dessert Party dates for November? They are all grayed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter