Delta seat change

I'm flying Delta in November only because at the time I booked it they had a non stop from Seattle to MCO that was a redeye. I don't like changing planes and I needed a red eye so this was perfect, until they decided to not keep the route past Aug or Sept, so they ran it for less than a year because it started last Sept. They emailed me about this change back in the spring, fine nothing I can do I'll change in ATL and get in to MCO at 8ish am instead of 6ish am. But then last month there was a time change on my flight to ATL that was just enough to put me 1 min under a valid connection in ATL. It told me I needed to call but it was a weekend of bad weather and I wasn't going to wait an hour plus on the phone and left it thinking they'll force me into the next flight if necessary. Which they finally did a couple weeks ago. I never got an email except for the first change from the nonstop. I've been checking it to see if the times change on either flight so I can go back to getting in at 8ish instead of 9ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter