• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

delete

I also just got back from out of town - did yáll know that there is no Disney in Green Bay - what is up with that? LOL

YES!! MORE!!!:cool1:

The Mickey figurines are very cute!
I would love to continue to read about your WDW adventures!

Aren't they too sweet? :thumbsup2 I made sure not to show the boys or they would probably still want them. Is it silly to think of future grandchildren at this stage? :laughing: Let's hope they're still around in a few decades anyway. :thumbsup2

Just got back from out of town (not Disney, Canada) and saw your post. Yay for another year of Disney! Of course, I'm on board for year 3!

Thanks for the link about the Mickey figurines. I was unaware of them, but what a great idea! Dug Baby needs plenty of Disney in her life!

Canada?? C'mon, they have one of those in World Showcase. No need to leave the country. :laughing:

I had to share the figurines. They're so cute!

I also just got back from out of town - did yáll know that there is no Disney in Green Bay - what is up with that? LOL

YES!! MORE!!!:cool1:

No Disney in Green Bay?? No, didn't know that! :laughing: Wouldn't it be kinda neat if there was another park in somewhere in the country? Hope you had a fun trip anyway!

Yes yes yes to another trip report! I love reading about your trips.

Those figurines are brilliant. We used to love the care bears - my nana had 4 glasses that we were allowed to use at Christmas as kids! She still has them and I want them soooo much!

Hope the birthday trip planning goes well. And the cake choosing!

Yes yes yes to another trip report! I love reading about your trips.

Those figurines are brilliant. We used to love the care bears - my nana had 4 glasses that we were allowed to use at Christmas as kids! She still has them and I want them soooo much!

Hope the birthday trip planning goes well. And the cake choosing!

I love the care bears! My mom went nuts with those things for me when I was little. I think I loved my little care bear kitchen best, and really wish more of my stuff was still around. I only have that little six figurine, and two other little toys that now live on this desk. It's so sad when I think about just how much I was into those. I had the cutest little room. :sad1:

Thanks! I hope the trip goes well, too. Right now, things aren't so wonderful. John isn't well and I'm worried. I hope he beats this soon and the rest of us don't catch anything. :sick: Today has been the worst. Are all men such babies when they're ill? I feel like I've picked up another child tonight! :laughing: I'm kidding.

No one from Disney has called me back about the cake, so we're probably skipping it again for somewhere else. We'll figure something out, even if it waits until we're home again. I wasn't totally certain where we'd fit it into the trip with all the other snack requests anyway. :rolleyes:

Terrible news!!

I shouldn't have been so hard on my husband. He's got something a little more serious than I thought. :sick: Last night was really rough and included a run to the hospital. Too scary. We'll see how the meds work out, though things aren't looking good right now for the big birthdays. He doesn't want the trip cancelled, and is clear to go back to work the first day of the stay, but I'm still worried. There's a big difference between sitting at a desk and walking WDW in this heat! :rolleyes: Of course, our main concern is that he get better, but the boys are both upset over this. Yuck. What rotten timing..

Anyone wanna send some happy thoughts our way? The last few days have not been fun!

Happy thoughts being sent your way...:goodvibes

I hope he's feeling better soon. I'll be thinking of you guys!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear John isn't feeling well! I hope he is better really soon and you are able to take the birthday trip as planned!

Happy thoughts being sent your way...:goodvibes

I hope he's feeling better soon. I'll be thinking of you guys!

Oh no!

Sending positive vibes your way for a full recovery ASAP.

Oh no! A trip to the hospital!
I hope he's feeling better soon, in time for the trip would be nice.

Oh no, i hope he is feeling better soon. Fingers crossed for you.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear John isn't feeling well! I hope he is better really soon and you are able to take the birthday trip as planned!

You're all awesome. :) Thanks. We're still going. Tomorrow! He's doing soo much better now, but that ER trip had me too scared. The doctor's name was Andrew, so we knew everything would be fine anyway. :laughing: Though not completely back to normal, we're not really worried about anything. I'm glad we never have any plans. (Or stick to the ones we do!) The boys shouldn't even notice if we cut back on something or take things a little slower than usual. Everything looks great! :thumbsup2

Is it okay to be excited now?? :yay: We're going back to Disney in the morning!! :yay:

Woo hoo!:woohoo: Great news! Have an awesome time!

Yayyyyy, have a GREAT time!!!!!!

Thanks! We did!! The rain was a bit annoying and at all the wrong times, but the birthday trip was great. We had so many big "firsts" while there and Blake got an old wish unexpectedly granted. ;)

I can't wait to go back!

Working on pics & notes for last week right now, but then the next TR will begin! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter