• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delete Thread

Yeah it's the regular carriage ride pretty much, but I guess the campsites all decorate for Christmas! I'm excited to do a Christmas trip (especially for the weather). I looove doing Halloween trips, but I think Christmas is going to be awesome too.

I'll have to put that in for maybe 2019?? That seems too far away! I need more vacation time, though, if I'm going to pull off more Disney vacays. I don't know when I get my other week. I think in another 4 years, unfortunately!

Sep 8-13, then Universal till the 16th.

Bummer. I think you'll miss her, then.

We're planning ahead. Just a couple year ahead...I only have 2 weeks as long as I'm at this job.

Well, I already have 2021 "planned", so I guess how's 2019 any different? You need a different job with more pay and more vacation. Still close to your home with plenty of DIS free time.

Simple.

Yay for Jingle Jam Jingle BAM!! I booked for Thanksgiving and I want to keep repeating the name lol. I'm so happy they're doing something Christmas related there at night :santa: We have T-day dinner at 4:45 and then the party at 8, so I'll have to control myself at dinner and not eat dessert..... Or not eat too many desserts..... Or maybe eat dessert and then jog from dinner at Trails End to HS.......

Yay for Jingle Jam Jingle BAM!! I booked for Thanksgiving and I want to keep repeating the name lol. I'm so happy they're doing something Christmas related there at night :santa: We have T-day dinner at 4:45 and then the party at 8, so I'll have to control myself at dinner and not eat dessert..... Or not eat too many desserts..... Or maybe eat dessert and then jog from dinner at Trails End to HS.......

Last edited:

Eeeeek! Reading your Christmas plans makes me think back to our Christmas week trip last year 2015. It was so beautiful and perfect!! I'm glad that you got all of your FP+ booked!!!!

Do you think it matters of I don't have my confirmation number? I thought it would show up in MDE and didn't write it down and now I'm reading it has to be linked manually. But I have other things like the sleigh ride and trek that aren't in MDE too.

I'm excited though but I'll have to not eat so many desserts I can't eat dinner :rotfl:
Ha ha you can jog from HS to Shula's!
Weird, my confirmation # popped right up in MDE. I believe I read in that long Jingle Jam thread on the Theme parks board that a few other people didn't write down their #'s & they didn't show up in MDE, either.
FWIW, I lost the conf # for our Undiscovered FW tour in Aug. Tours don't show up in MDE so I had nothing when we went and we were fine. I'm sure you'll be fine, I'd just make sure it went/goes through on your cc so you yourself know you're official

Ya ya for FP+s!!!

Hmmm...about PotC....I think that you would probably be able to find a time during the day when the line would be short. I think that Jingle Cruise would be busy all the time.

I'm excited about your Shula's dinner! I love steakhouses. Nom nom steak. I can't wait to hear what you think!

I think I see an EE FP in there......!!!! :hyper::hyper:

I thought about that, but I want to ride it at night during the party...but then if it's busy I'll miss out. I might change that one. PotC looked busy on Touringplans but they could be wrong.

Josh's main pick was Shula's. We normally do Texas De Brazil at home for his birthday so that's his substitute pick this year. Only now we have to eat there after dessert. Oh well maybe we'll save money :laughing: I'll let you know! And I'll do a dining TR.

I couldn't think of anything else to FP, we also don't have a ton of time after the safari and before dinner so it looks like I may ride EE again. I need to prepare for when we go.

It's a tough decision between PotC and JC. I guess I would choose the one thing you for sure don't want to miss out on. And then see what happens.

You probably will save money without dessert! You're suppose to eat dessert first anyway. I always want something salty after eating something sweet so maybe you'll find a new way to eat!

Good girl! You DO need to prepare! Perhaps you should try letting go for a second at the top while it's stopped....no??....I think I can feel your panic from way over here....:rotfl:

I'm also wondering if I should cancel the MVMCP dessert party. I like the parade spot, but we didn't have any trouble seeing the fireworks at MNSSHP.

I guess I might change that to Jungle Cruise but it would be so fun to ride it at night too!

Maybe I can let go quickly before holding back on again...

You have some tough choices to make! #FirstWorldProblems :rotfl2: I know nothing about MVMCP but since it's at the beginning of the month and if it's anything like MNSSHP, we've always been able to get just fine parade spots and fireworks spots. Is there something else you'd rather do with the money?

Baby steps!

Not really something else I want to do with it, but I wasn't sure when I booked it and now that I booked the one at HS I feel like spending money on two dessert parties is too much. Especially because I mostly booked it for the parade spot.

Yeah, two might be too much. And it's always good to save money where you can. Then you have more for the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter