Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please have a pick a pearl certificate for Princess Morgan?
The one with Ariel in one corner and the clam in the other corner.
You are amazing:cheer2:

Sorry to bother you again - I'm not sure if I'm missing them in your PB account. I saw the pick-a-pearl, but do you have generic you can buy 1 gift type gift certificates for days MK, AK, HS, and MK? (girl - Olivia Rose)

And also - did you have a letter inviting them to a specific hotel...specifically Pop Century? (girl, Olivia Rose - September 2013)

I'm printing everything now - it's really truly awesome.
Thank you!
xoxoxo

Thank you so much the only change is on Nicolas' Activity Book. It should read "Nicolas' Activity Book" the " 's " is not necessary.

Your letters are SO CUTE....

I'd love 2 of your Fantasmic Notes dated Saturday December 7, 2013 One of Maddox and one for Mason

I didn't see one for the Hoop Dee Doo Review....if you have one of those I'd love one for Maddox and one for Mason for Tuesday December 10, 2013....if it's generic that's FINE TOO

Thank you so much

HH:banana:

Here you go! :)
Dee

*** Please make sure you let me know the dates of your trip. It helps me prioritize and file. ***
Thank you,
Dee
:goodvibes

After spending a lot of time looking through your designs I have my requests:

Here are our ADRs
10/27/11 3:30 pm
Hollywood & Vine

10/28/13 1:30 pm
Crystal Palace

10/29/13 1:30 pm
Rainforest Cafe @ Animal Kingdom

10/30/13 1:30 pm
Tony's Town Square

10/31/13 9:15 am
Akershus

11/1/13 9:40 am
1900 Park Fare

11/1/13 8:00 pm
Chef Mickey's

I would also like envelopes for these if possible

Can you do an envelope for Mousekeeping that I can print several of for each day of our stay?

Can you do a welcome letter celebrating Noah's 13th birthday, Shara-Lyn's 10th Birthday, Craig and Crystal's 15th anniversary and baby Lurissa's 1st visit?

A letter for MNSSHP for 10/29/13

A binder cover and spine with no date that just says Our Disney Vacation

Lastly 3 autograph books, a Minnie Nerds for Shara-Lyn, a Goofy nerds for Noah and a Minnie Mouse for Lurissa

I just realized how much that is! Yikes! If you can't do any of that just let me know. Thank you so much for providing this service to make our trips a little more magical!

I still have to complete you autograph books and mousekeeping envelopes. This should be everything else.

You can pull the tip envelopes from my photobucket. Please check each DISign carefully for errors. Let me know if anything needs changed or if I forgot something.
Dee

Hi everyone, I want to let you know that I will be pretty busy over the next few weeks. I'm in the process of founding a MOPS chapter, will be teaching Vacation Bible School at our church and then working to organize an after school program at our elementary school. That means I won't be able to complete as many requests as I normally do. So, here is what I have decided: for the rest of the summer, I'll only be accepting requests that need to be filled after September 1st. If you need something completed before September 1st, please ask another DISigner.
Thank you,
Dee

To clarify - I am still accepting and filling requests as long as the "need by date" is on or after September 1st.

Disney_CatThank_You.gif

I appreciate it so much

HH:thumbsup2

Sorry to bother you again - I'm not sure if I'm missing them in your PB account. I saw the pick-a-pearl, but do you have generic you can buy 1 gift type gift certificates for days MK, AK, HS, and MK? (girl - Olivia Rose)

And also - did you have a letter inviting them to a specific hotel...specifically Pop Century? (girl, Olivia Rose - September 2013)

I'm printing everything now - it's really truly awesome.
Thank you!
xoxoxo

I made coupons for special treats for Olivia Rose for three of the parks. I don't think you asked for an Epcot one. I am sorry if I misunderstood you. Are these so she can get a souvenir? Do you want one for all 4 parks or just three?

When do you need these?

Sorry. Just got back on here today after the 4th holiday. I need the Excited You are coming back around beginning of September and then the others by the middle of September. our trip starts September 27. That would be great.

Yes, sorry - just seeing...

You has made the 4 food treat GC's, but similar to the pearl one for a souvinour type item for MK, MK, HS, & AK. But I just saw your post re: a much deserved break so I will print 2 off of each of the others & write in FOOD or GIFT. ;)

Thank you!

Thank you so much for all your hard work and great designs! I love all the letters! They are great!! Thank you for making our trip extra special!!

Yes, sorry - just seeing...

You has made the 4 food treat GC's, but similar to the pearl one for a souvinour type item for MK, MK, HS, & AK. But I just saw your post re: a much deserved break so I will print 2 off of each of the others & write in FOOD or GIFT. ;)

Thank you!

It is no bother. :)
No, I will make souvenir/gift coupons for you. I think I have 1 or 2 souvenir coupons in my photobucket. I already have some of the artwork for more, because I have been planning to make these anyway.
Dee

Can you do a Surprise Mickey I just heard the great news and am so excited that you are coming back to Walt Disney World! I am really looking forward to seeing you again soon! You are going to have a blast!

I need one addressed to Gracie and Lizzy
I need one addressed to Fred and Teresa

Then can you do two of the surprise Princesses4-Katie
one addressed to Gracie and the other one to Lizzy
That says we are so glad that you are back at Walt Disney World! We are excited about seeing you again this week. Have a magical time and remember to:
1. Stay with mommy, daddy, Yam Yam or Paw Paw at all times
2. Have lots of fun and laugh a lot
3. Make wonderful magical memories with your family
4. Make a wish and your dreams will come true
Enjoy your stay at Port Orleans Riverside

Another one with Grumpy artwork that says (or however you can word it)
Fred and Teresa,
Yeah! You finally made it back to Walt Disney World! Welcome back to Port Orleans Riverside Resort! Thank you for coming to share this magical week with Shanda, Chris, Gracie and Lizzy! I know you will help make it an even more memorable week! Enjoy your stay! See you soon!

Then can I get two of the Goodbye Fab5 letters
one addressed to Chris, Shanda, Gracie & Lizzy
the other addressed to Fred and Teresa

Thank you so much!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Can I please request an autograph cover in Monsters Inc or University with the name Jayden (2013)? If possible can you keep writing to the center or closer to the right? I am having it spiral bound and don't want it to get cut off.

Thank you for all the wonderful work you do!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter