Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The letters can be addressed to the Todd family.

If you can't do Goofy Nerds can you do Mickey?

Individual letter characters for which letters?

Binder cover I like the attempt to see it all and you can go ahead and put a date of October 26-Nov 2, 2013

Do you have a character preference for the welcome letters?
"Can you do a welcome letter celebrating Noah's 13th birthday, Shara-Lyn's 10th Birthday, Craig and Crystal's 15th anniversary and baby Lurissa's 1st visit"

Thank you,
Dee

Thank you, thank you, thank you! They are all perfect and you did them so quickly!

They are all beautiful but the Christmas themed ones are especially gorgeous. Your attention to detail is amazing and I can't thank you enough for the extra magic you have brought to Lola's, and therefore our whole family's, Christmas at the World.

I know my request is complete but Lola's daddy booked her Bibbidi B B appointment today and Pirates League. Is there any chance that you could add them on to the end of any other requests that you have? BBB is 26th December at 2.30pm and PL is 29th December at 2.00pm for the mermaid makeover. PLEASE do not worry if you are unable to do these- she will have plenty to get excited over and to add to her memory book (how amazing that you stay a part of little people's histories forever!:littleangel:)

Many, many thanks!

Jill

Who are her favorite princesses?

Do you have a character preference for the welcome letters?
"Can you do a welcome letter celebrating Noah's 13th birthday, Shara-Lyn's 10th Birthday, Craig and Crystal's 15th anniversary and baby Lurissa's 1st visit"

Thank you,
Dee

Oh, yes...sorry.
Shara-Lyn-Rapunzel
Noah-Star Wars
Craig and Crystal-Mickey & Minnie (love)
Lurissa-Minnie (red&white)

Hi there Dee,

Love love love your work. I have a few requests. I'm new at this so I hope I'm putting it in the right place ;). My family isn't going until October 2013 so there is a little time but we are already counting down! 113 days ;). My family has gone before so it is a returning trip. My boys names are Jonah (6) and Joshua (4).

We are staying at Wilderness Lodge...maybe a welcome letter?

Visiting animal kingdom letter

Tucker house reservation on 10-22 @ 12:45

Mickeys not so scary Halloween party invitation

Visiting Hollywood studios letter

Mama melrose reservation on 10-23 @1:30

Visiting Epcot letter

Garden grill reservations 10-24 @ 6:55

Visiting magic kingdom letter

Supercalifragilistic breakfast at 1900 park fare on 10-25 @ 9:15

Crystal palace reservation on 10-25 @ 6:35

Coral reef reservation on 10-26 @ 5:25

Thanks so much! I hope I didn't ask for too much. If it is I understand, do what you feel comfortable with. ;)

Val

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi there! My family is returning to Disney this October 3-9 and I would love to request some of your wonderful creations. My daughters look forward to their fairy mail each day just as much as the actual activities:)

Ohana’s Dinner Oct. 7, 5:15 Addison & Annabelle on one invitation and a second same day/time with names Natalie, Lori & Dean
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Deleting all 5-31/Ohana-invite-LillyJoseph.png

Today you are going to Magic Kingdom with names Addison & Annabelle
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Deleting all 5-31/MagicKingdom1-EmilyTalia.jpg

Be Our Guest for lunch no date please with Princess Annabelle & Princess Addison
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums...ests/December 2013/BeOurGuest-invite-Lola.jpg

Pick a pearl 1 each for Addison, and Annabelle
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Deleting all 5-31/PickaPearl-Leah.jpg

I was also looking for a Port Orleans Riverside that has Princess Tiana for the dates Oct. 3-9 and says something like "can't wait to see you again"

Last but not least, my daughters are doing the "Bayou pirate adventure cruise" on Oct.6 at 9:00am and I was hoping you had something that would work for that.

Thank you for all you do!

These are soo awesome!! I love all of them. Few things...I was actually able to get breakfast at the tusker house at 10:40 (on the same day) which is great for us but it was after i requested these ;( Also I don't know what I was thinking but our reservation is at 1:25 at Mama Melrose and not at 1:30. These are little changes and you probably don't need to be bothered with them. Thanks again, the boys are really gonna love these and i'm gonna love added them to their scrapbooks for a little added magic :)

Hi there! My family is returning to Disney this October 3-9 and I would love to request some of your wonderful creations. My daughters look forward to their fairy mail each day just as much as the actual activities:)

Ohanas Dinner Oct. 7, 5:15 Addison & Annabelle on one invitation and a second same day/time with names Natalie, Lori & Dean
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Deleting all 5-31/Ohana-invite-LillyJoseph.png

Today you are going to Magic Kingdom with names Addison & Annabelle
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Deleting all 5-31/MagicKingdom1-EmilyTalia.jpg

Be Our Guest for lunch no date please with Princess Annabelle & Princess Addison
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums...ests/December 2013/BeOurGuest-invite-Lola.jpg

Pick a pearl 1 each for Addison, and Annabelle
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Deleting all 5-31/PickaPearl-Leah.jpg

I was also looking for a Port Orleans Riverside that has Princess Tiana for the dates Oct. 3-9 and says something like "can't wait to see you again"

Last but not least, my daughters are doing the "Bayou pirate adventure cruise" on Oct.6 at 9:00am and I was hoping you had something that would work for that.

Thank you for all you do!

Dee

Thank you, thank you, thank you! They are all perfect and you did them so quickly!

They are all beautiful but the Christmas themed ones are especially gorgeous. Your attention to detail is amazing and I can't thank you enough for the extra magic you have brought to Lola's, and therefore our whole family's, Christmas at the World.

I know my request is complete but Lola's daddy booked her Bibbidi B B appointment today and Pirates League. Is there any chance that you could add them on to the end of any other requests that you have? BBB is 26th December at 2.30pm and PL is 29th December at 2.00pm for the mermaid makeover. PLEASE do not worry if you are unable to do these- she will have plenty to get excited over and to add to her memory book (how amazing that you stay a part of little people's histories forever!:littleangel:)

Many, many thanks!

Jill

Dee

These are soo awesome!! I love all of them. Few things...I was actually able to get breakfast at the tusker house at 10:40 (on the same day) which is great for us but it was after i requested these ;( Also I don't know what I was thinking but our reservation is at 1:25 at Mama Melrose and not at 1:30. These are little changes and you probably don't need to be bothered with them. Thanks again, the boys are really gonna love these and i'm gonna love added them to their scrapbooks for a little added magic :)

Dee

After spending a lot of time looking through your designs I have my requests:

Here are our ADRs
10/27/11 3:30 pm
Hollywood & Vine

10/28/13 1:30 pm
Crystal Palace

10/29/13 1:30 pm
Rainforest Cafe @ Animal Kingdom

10/30/13 1:30 pm
Tony's Town Square

10/31/13 9:15 am
Akershus

11/1/13 9:40 am
1900 Park Fare

11/1/13 8:00 pm
Chef Mickey's

I would also like envelopes for these if possible

Can you do an envelope for Mousekeeping that I can print several of for each day of our stay?

Can you do a welcome letter celebrating Noah's 13th birthday, Shara-Lyn's 10th Birthday, Craig and Crystal's 15th anniversary and baby Lurissa's 1st visit?

A letter for MNSSHP for 10/29/13

A binder cover and spine with no date that just says Our Disney Vacation

Lastly 3 autograph books, a Minnie Nerds for Shara-Lyn, a Goofy nerds for Noah and a Minnie Mouse for Lurissa

I just realized how much that is! Yikes! If you can't do any of that just let me know. Thank you so much for providing this service to make our trips a little more magical!

This next question will proves I am a Disney novice. :lmao: Is your Hollywood & Vine meal lunch or dinner? I started your letters but don't know if that is the character meal or not.
Dee :)

Can you do a Surprise Mickey I just heard the great news and am so excited that you are coming back to Walt Disney World! I am really looking forward to seeing you again soon! You are going to have a blast!

I need one addressed to Gracie and Lizzy
I need one addressed to Fred and Teresa

Then can you do two of the surprise Princesses4-Katie
one addressed to Gracie and the other one to Lizzy
That says we are so glad that you are back at Walt Disney World! We are excited about seeing you again this week. Have a magical time and remember to:
1. Stay with mommy, daddy, Yam Yam or Paw Paw at all times
2. Have lots of fun and laugh a lot
3. Make wonderful magical memories with your family
4. Make a wish and your dreams will come true
Enjoy your stay at Port Orleans Riverside

Another one with Grumpy artwork that says (or however you can word it)
Fred and Teresa,
Yeah! You finally made it back to Walt Disney World! Welcome back to Port Orleans Riverside Resort! Thank you for coming to share this magical week with Shanda, Chris, Gracie and Lizzy! I know you will help make it an even more memorable week! Enjoy your stay! See you soon!

Then can I get two of the Goodbye Fab5 letters
one addressed to Chris, Shanda, Gracie & Lizzy
the other addressed to Fred and Teresa

Thank you so much!

Can you do a Surprise Mickey I just heard the great news and am so excited that you are coming back to Walt Disney World! I am really looking forward to seeing you again soon! You are going to have a blast!

I need one addressed to Gracie and Lizzy
I need one addressed to Fred and Teresa

Then can you do two of the surprise Princesses4-Katie
one addressed to Gracie and the other one to Lizzy
That says we are so glad that you are back at Walt Disney World! We are excited about seeing you again this week. Have a magical time and remember to:
1. Stay with mommy, daddy, Yam Yam or Paw Paw at all times
2. Have lots of fun and laugh a lot
3. Make wonderful magical memories with your family
4. Make a wish and your dreams will come true
Enjoy your stay at Port Orleans Riverside

Another one with Grumpy artwork that says (or however you can word it)
Fred and Teresa,
Yeah! You finally made it back to Walt Disney World! Welcome back to Port Orleans Riverside Resort! Thank you for coming to share this magical week with Shanda, Chris, Gracie and Lizzy! I know you will help make it an even more memorable week! Enjoy your stay! See you soon!

Then can I get two of the Goodbye Fab5 letters
one addressed to Chris, Shanda, Gracie & Lizzy
the other addressed to Fred and Teresa

Thank you so much!

When do you need these?

Can I please request an autograph cover in Monsters Inc or University with the name Jayden (2013)? If possible can you keep writing to the center or closer to the right? I am having it spiral bound and don't want it to get cut off.

Thank you for all the wonderful work you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter