December Dreamin' ...12/8/2013...4 night Bahamian Cruise

We booked airfare yesterday. $945 for the 4 of us. Really looking forward to our trip. My YDS will have just turned 2 so too young for the club but I think there will be lots to keep him occupied.

Hi All

Our plans are getting together for the Dream Cruise in Dec. Our traveling Party has grown. My Mother, Aunt and friend will be joining us! Excited that they can come along.

Sooo

We should let everyone know our info

sam08223

Scott (that's me) 56 and Helga 63
From South Jersey
Late dining

Peggy(82) Mary Ellen(76) and Bill(76)
Pittsburgh PA area
Late dining

Fish Ex????? not sure yet

Can't wait!

We booked airfare yesterday. $945 for the 4 of us. Really looking forward to our trip. My YDS will have just turned 2 so too young for the club but I think there will be lots to keep him occupied.
Hi disneygirl, I just noticed that we don't have any of your roll call info. No rush.:goodvibes
Hi All

Our plans are getting together for the Dream Cruise in Dec. Our traveling Party has grown. My Mother, Aunt and friend will be joining us! Excited that they can come along.

Sooo

We should let everyone know our info

sam08223

Scott (that's me) 56 and Helga 63
From South Jersey
Late dining

Peggy(82) Mary Ellen(76) and Bill(76)
Pittsburgh PA area
Late dining

Fish Ex????? not sure yet

Can't wait!
Hi Scott, I've added your info to the first post. I know what you mean. I can't wait either.:woohoo:

Cabin: 10096
TinkLM
Mike(32), Laura(30), Tyson(5), Zachary(3), Taylee(will turn 2 the first day on the 8th)
Utah
Late Dining
We are going with my husbands whole family, there are 4 cabins total. I am not sure if the others are participating or not yet.
We do want to participate in the FE

Hi disneygirl, I just noticed that we don't have any of your roll call info. No rush.:goodvibes

Hi Scott, I've added your info to the first post. I know what you mean. I can't wait either.:woohoo:

Me~35ish
Dh~see above
Ds#1~7
DS#2~2

Grandma, Grandpa and auntie. I cannot remember our cabins, lol.

Early dining :)

Does anyone have any good cruise crafting ideas? I have four girls and every so often they want to make something for the cruise but I am starting to run out of ideas. Pinterest seems to be a little repetitive. We have made a count down chain, of course the chain is huge and lines our dining room along the ceiling but it is red, black, yellow and white. Every white loop has a cute Disney or cruise saying on it. We made luggage spotter tags. We made another count down for the play room, which was a collection of colored disney character pictures that we put in a frame that we dry erase our numbers on. My oldest informed me we need to do something new....help please.
HI,
I am not sure if we should be added to the roll call yet. Lots of "ifs" to be determined before we book the cruise. Even though I booked the flights today by faith (since SWA doesn't charge penalties for changes). However, I wanted to share with you our favorite countdown. It is still on the wall in our basement from several years ago. I used Picasa 3 (a free program from google) to create a poster (1000%) out of a picture from a previous trip. I then had the prints printed at Costco. It made the photo divided into 81 4x6 photos creating a large picture( 9 photos x 9 photos). I laid out the photos in order to create the whole picture. Then numbered them on the back so we which one to put up next. We started with the outer edges first. Then each day we put up one picture, working our way in until the last day we put up the last piece of the puzzle. It was funny the day it was time to go happen to be the piece with my husband's watch. :) It was so fun and now we have a Disney family photo that is 36 inches X 54 inches on the wall. I don't know if i explained that well. I will see if I have pictures of the process.

Hi there..

So, excited just booked our 3rd Disney Cruise!! WHOOO HOO!!!

Stateroom: 7572

DIS Name: Sleeping_Princess

Names/Age(s): (at sailing) of everyone going with us:
Myself (Christine) 31
Husband (Jeremiah) 33
Daughter (Scarlett) 2

Where From: Tampa, FL

Dining - late or early: Early

Celebrating: 5th Anniversary, Annual Christmas Vacation!

Participating in the Fish Extender: (only if you want to - not a requirement): Not Sure Yet..

Soooo excited.. I have been a long time stalker, but have seldom posted!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Stateroom: 12004
DIS Name: jameysdopey
Names/Age(s): (at sailing) of everyone going with us: JR(DH)(55), Ally(Me)(35), Emma(DD)(5), Leah(DD)(5) and Evan(DS)(3)
Where From:Chesterfield, VA
Dining - late or early: Early
Celebrating: Early Birthday present for our Twins :) Took DS to Disney World for his so only fair to do a Disney Cruise for the Twins
Participating in the Fish Extender: (only if you want to - not a requirement): Not sure just yet but just might :)

Just booked our cruise this week and is super excited to going.
This will be our first time cruising with Disney and DS first cruise, but everyone else has cruised before.

Welcome all new cruisers. I have updated your information on the first page. I'm sorry I've been missing for a while but my mother has been ill and I have been trying to do my best to take care of her. That plus the fact that my laptop died and I'm lost without it. Borrowing my DD's tonight.:thumbsup2

Our numbers are growing and time is going by quickly. Might be nearing the time to set up some meets. BTW has anyone got a catchy title for this cruise? It is around Christmas. Any ideas? I was supposed to be on a cruise a few years ago that was called Mickey's Merry Cruisers. I am presently on a cruise before this one called Fantastic Fantasy Voyage.

I labeled this thread Christmastime Dream Cruise but we can call it what we want. I'm also a DISigner here on the DIS though currently on break. I'd like to get started on some magnets, t-shirt and FE images but I need a title to work with. Any thoughts?

Have a magical evening.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi All! We are excited that we are official now!

Stateroom: 8086

DIS Name: plumeriainseattle

Names/Age(s): Diana/34, Gail/55, Sam/17

Where From: Seattle

Dining: LATE

Celebrating: First family vacation in 5 years. Diana is cancer free! Sam will be off to college soon, so, last chance at a family vacation. She is also receiving school credit for being on this cruise! I love non-traditional high school!

Participating in the Fish Extender: Yes, please!

Welcome all new cruisers. I have updated your information on the first page. I'm sorry I've been missing for a while but my mother has been ill and I have been trying to do my best to take care of her. That plus the fact that my laptop died and I'm lost without it. Borrowing my DD's tonight.:thumbsup2

Our numbers are growing and time is going by quickly. Might be nearing the time to set up some meets. BTW has anyone got a catchy title for this cruise? It is around Christmas. Any ideas? I was supposed to be on a cruise a few years ago that was called Mickey's Merry Cruisers. I am presently on a cruise before this one called Fantastic Fantasy Voyage.

I labeled this thread Christmastime Dream Cruise but we can call it what we want. I'm also a DISigner here on the DIS though currently on break. I'd like to get started on some magnets, t-shirt and FE images but I need a title to work with. Any thoughts?

Linda

I'm sorry to hear about your mother! Hopefully she feels better soon.

Linda

I have been trying to thing of a neat name, as it is 2 weeks before Christmas, yet after hanukkah ends. For us, this is our DREAM vacation. I will still ponder something catchy names! :)

I have been trying to thing of a neat name, as it is 2 weeks before Christmas, yet after hanukkah ends. For us, this is our DREAM vacation. I will still ponder something catchy names! :)

We could "borrow" from my past cruise. Maybe Mickeys Very Merry Cruisers...kind of like a play on MVMCP at Magic Kingdom. Or how about Mickeys Very Merry Voyage? I didn't want to specify Christmas but we could. Still thinking.:goodvibes

What about December Dreamers or Dreamin' in Dec?

Also, could you please correct my name on the "roll call" as Sara - no H (no biggie, happens a lot).

Thanks,

We'll pass on the FE. We did it before and it was fun but we have more people and way too much stuff to bring this trip (our littlest DS is a Type 1).

shadowryter said:

Linda

Is there any interest in a Facebook group, in addition to this forum? It doesn't look like there is one, and I am happy to start one, if there is interest. I personally love Facebook and would like to get to know people through both venues! But, if people don't use Facebook, I totally understand. :)

Also, what is the general feeling about fe gift this cruise: holiday themed or general? I was planning general, but then realized maybe people WANT holiday themed stuff?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter