• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I actually just booked my air fare to Seattle for November for the arrival of new grandchild....:thumbsup2 same price I paid when I was there this past April...
Then Sue got us even a better deal to Florida....are ya ready for this...free round trip for both of us...she had "brownie points" or something on her credit card...enough for the RT tickets....how great is that!!:goodvibes

Lucky you! That's some great pixie dust right there :goodvibes

Yeah, sure. I can do that, and maybe DH can come. But if we can't get the private room surely we could all eat together in the regular room? Wouldn't they just shove all of the tables together to make one long one? That we are still a group just in public.

that would be fine....and yes, I would think if we let them know, they could do some table moving....

I am really looking forward to this trip.....5 months seems so far away, yet it will go pretty fast and the trip will go even faster.....:sad2:

I'm already sad thinking we will have to get off the ship and I havent even gotten on it yet...:rotfl:

have a good day
:wave2:

I know, I actually just booked my air fare to Seattle for November for the arrival of new grandchild....:thumbsup2 same price I paid when I was there this past April...
Then Sue got us even a better deal to Florida....are ya ready for this...free round trip for both of us...she had "brownie points" or something on her credit card...enough for the RT tickets....how great is that!!:goodvibes

Well booo from me also....I was looking forward to the group brunch...

Maryann and Frank, if you are still interested, we can try and link for Palo brunch...or anyone else that is interested...

have a good evening all

How would we link our brunch reservations? We would be up for this as well, but we would all have to get the same day and time when we try and book. I'll be happy to get a brunch, our last cruise we couldn't get one at all, not even on the ship and we were there early.

How would we link our brunch reservations? We would be up for this as well, but we would all have to get the same day and time when we try and book. I'll be happy to get a brunch, our last cruise we couldn't get one at all, not even on the ship and we were there early.

I am not sure.....I am surprised that you were unable to get a brunch on your last cruise.

well let me think on this and try and figure something out....think I may post this question on the cruise board and see what answers I get...:thumbsup2

I am not sure.....I am surprised that you were unable to get a brunch on your last cruise.

well let me think on this and try and figure something out....think I may post this question on the cruise board and see what answers I get...:thumbsup2

It didn't help that it was a 5 day and only 1 sea day.

Unless the very nice lady from Virginia :rolleyes1 with concierge can pull some strings for some of us to eat together.

It didn't help that it was a 5 day and only 1 sea day.

Well there ya go...its all in the details!!!!:)

Unless the very nice lady from Virginia :rolleyes1 with concierge can pull some strings for some of us to eat together.

Well that could work, or she may not want to own up that she even knows us...:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

I did ask the question on the message board, the one answer I got was this....for all of us to book our own ressies for brunch, we need to try and do the same day and as close as we can to same time, then when we or one of us gets on the ship ask to see if they can link us at that time.
So if we go that way, we would need one person to run as fast as they can and get to where the reservation people are waiting and ask to do this for us also that "designated" person will need to have the list of names and reservation numbers....
and Chuck, I'm thinking it should be the lady from virginia as she will be one of the frist on the ship :rolleyes1 just sayin...:goodvibes

Well that could work, or she may not want to own up that she even knows us...:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

I did ask the question on the message board, the one answer I got was this....for all of us to book our own ressies for brunch, we need to try and do the same day and as close as we can to same time, then when we or one of us gets on the ship ask to see if they can link us at that time.
So if we go that way, we would need one person to run as fast as they can and get to where the reservation people are waiting and ask to do this for us also that "designated" person will need to have the list of names and reservation numbers....
and Chuck, I'm thinking it should be the lady from virginia as she will be one of the frist on the ship :rolleyes1 just sayin...:goodvibes

The response you got was what I expected. Just hope some of us are able to get times close enough.

who? :rolleyes1

Can I do that? Don't they have to be in my stateroom for me to make reservations? I can try....

My first, one and only Group 1 Boarding! :goodvibes

who? :rolleyes1

Can I do that? Don't they have to be in my stateroom for me to make reservations? I can try....

My first, one and only Group 1 Boarding! :goodvibes

Disney is the only cruise line we don't book a suite. Our concierge's on other lines always accomodate our requests. I would think the concierge could link our reservations together for brunch as long as we all had one close to the same time. But please don't go out of your way.

Many of us have been chatting on here for a long time and it would be nice to sit down to a meal together.

Disney is the only cruise line we don't book a suite. Our concierge's on other lines always accomodate our requests. I would think the concierge could link our reservations together for brunch as long as we all had one close to the same time. But please don't go out of your way.

Many of us have been chatting on here for a long time and it would be nice to sit down to a meal together.

Oh I agree! I thought you meant for me to book like a 6 top...which I would do, if they will let me. That's what I meant about will they let me book a large table even though there is only two of us. I'm especially dumb about that. I know we can link reservations after we all have them.

Wow I have a lot of catching up to do... 10+ pages.......

Hope everyone is doing well!

So I think we are going to have to decide what sea day we want to do brunch and around what time...and go from there. I am just wondering if the second sea day would be better....as most people will book the first day? I don't know just throw thoughts out there.....

I would like to do brunch around the 10:30 am time...what is everyone else's feelings on this time? I don't care which sea day 1st or 2nd.

anyway, still home right now, our water heater went out!! $$$$ just what I don't need right now...so they are installing the new one now, then I will head to work this afternoon.

have a good one

:banana:

So I think we are going to have to decide what sea day we want to do brunch and around what time...and go from there. I am just wondering if the second sea day would be better....as most people will book the first day? I don't know just throw thoughts out there.....

I would like to do brunch around the 10:30 am time...what is everyone else's feelings on this time? I don't care which sea day 1st or 2nd.

anyway, still home right now, our water heater went out!! $$$$ just what I don't need right now...so they are installing the new one now, then I will head to work this afternoon.

have a good one

:banana:

Well, our plans were to do it on the first sea day as that is our actual anniversary. We usually do brunch at 10, is that too early? We can push it to 10:30 if that is what everyone wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter