December 4, 2015 : 7 night Bahamian Wonder Texas

"]:welcome: to all of you!! For me to get info from y'all for the FE you will need to get 10 post so that we can PM each other. I prefer that over having too much info on the open board. So if you can each start talking and posting so that you can reach 10 and then we can pm the fe info.

Looking forward to talking to all of you and meeting on the cruise.[/QUOTE]

Just checking see if you got my earlier request to join the FE group

"]:welcome: to all of you!! For me to get info from y'all for the FE you will need to get 10 post so that we can PM each other. I prefer that over having too much info on the open board. So if you can each start talking and posting so that you can reach 10 and then we can pm the fe info.

Looking forward to talking to all of you and meeting on the cruise.

Just checking see if you got my earlier request to join the FE group[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I have my notes for it, just been a busy week, VBS at my church plus work and doctor's appointments!! Hopefully it is slowing down and I will be able to breathe.

Just checking see if you got my earlier request to join the FE group

Yes, and I have my notes for it, just been a busy week, VBS at my church plus work and doctor's appointments!! Hopefully it is slowing down and I will be able to breathe.[/QUOTE]
Thanks totally get the vbs craziness . I now have 10 posts so you can pm me with info as you get it together . Thanks for organizing the FE groups:tink:that's truly adds to the magic :smickey:

Hello i am interested in the FE. Please let me know how can I get on the list. I do not have a Facebook I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. Thank you!

Can't wait to sail on the Disney wonder!

Stateroom# 7623
April De Leon
Juan De Leon
Trinity Grace De Leon 5 yrs celebrating a birthday (dec 10th)

Last edited:

Hello i am interested in the FE. Please let me know how can I get on the list. I do not have a Facebook I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. Thank you!

Can't wait to sail on the Disney wonder!

Stateroom# 7623
April De Leon
Juan De Leon
Trinity Grace De Leon 5 yrs celebrating a birthday (dec 10th)

:welcome:
Will get you on the list. Looking forward to meeting you on the Wonder.

Hello i would like to joint the FE group here is my information:
Stateroom#2145
Mattie- adult female
Rick-adult male
Mikkie-child boy
Please message me and let me know what i need to do. Thank you

Hello! I would like to join the fish extender group for the Disney Wonder Cruise, December 4, 2015.

Stateroom #7535
Here is my family info:
Brian- male adult
Tiffany- female adult
Kendel- female child (under 10)
Kaden- male child (under 10)

Looking forward to it, thank you!! :)

Hello! I would like to join the fish extender group for the Disney Wonder Cruise, December 4, 2015.

Stateroom #7535
Here is my family info:
Brian- male adult
Tiffany- female adult
Kendel- female child (under 10)
Kaden- male child (under 10)

Looking forward to it, thank you!! :)
Hello i would like to joint the FE group here is my information:
Stateroom#2145
Mattie- adult female
Rick-adult male
Mikkie-child boy
Please message me and let me know what i need to do. Thank you

:welcome: to you both. I will get you all on the FE list.

Is it possible to get a copy of the list that I am on. I wrote you quite a long time ago. I have two boys:
Charlie (9) and Danny (2). Husband is Tim and I am Angela. My email is angelabethpoth@hotmail.com. Thanks so much -- I really appreciate it!!!

RE: EXCURSIONS

My son and I looked at excursions today and a few of our favorite ones were gone. We are first time disney cruisers and therefore cannot book excursion until September. I assume return cruisers have already booked their excursions. Is it possible that certain excursions have sold out already?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter