December 4, 2015 : 7 night Bahamian Wonder Texas

Hi,
We are just off the 9 night med cruise. While on board we booked this cruise as a christmas surprise for my dad. There is 4 of us in 2 staterooms.

We are so excited! This will be the 1st DCL for all of us and first cruise ever for 3 out of the 7 in our party. Our littles will be 4 & 6 at sailing. Wish we departed tomorrow, but unfortunately still 458 days to go!

Hi everyone! My dh and dd booked while on board the Wonder while in Alaska this past week. Our first cruise was out of Galveston in 2012 to the Western Carribean. The second was out of Vancouver, BC to Alaska on August 25th. We are looking forward to this third cruise to the Bahamas and especially visiting Castaway Cay. :cool1:

I booked reservations last week for this cruise; it's going to be my husband Ken and my six year old son (at the time) Rob and me.

This is our first cruise since our honeymoon on Celebrity 15 years ago, and it was a tough sell to my former Navy husband. Our son, though, is just over the moon excited.

I just booked our 2nd cruise. And we are so excited! Has anyone started a fish extender group we can join?

So excited, our family just booked for next December. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting ready to have fun with all the kids! Our daughter will be almost 2, son will be 5. Can't wait!

Greetings! We just booked our first Disney cruise today. We are so excited! Traveling will be my wife, 2 kids (10 and 6 at sailing) and myself.

If anyone has any hints for first time Disney sailors I am all "ears".

Thanks,
Randy

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

This will be my first Disney Cruise. Our party includes my parents and my soon to be 3 year old daughter. I'd like to participate in the Fish Extender program. How do I get started?

Thanks,
Melissa pirate:

This will be my first Disney Cruise. Our party includes my parents and my soon to be 3 year old daughter. I'd like to participate in the Fish Extender program. How do I get started?

Thanks,
Melissa pirate:

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

I just booked our December 4 Wonder cruise a few days ago! It's my families first cruise, so we are so excited that it is a DC. My husband and I are planning to surprise our three kids....13,6,3....possibly the day we leave. I can't wait, let the countdown begin!

I just booked our December 4 Wonder cruise a few days ago! It's my families first cruise, so we are so excited that it is a DC. My husband and I are planning to surprise our three kids....13,6,3....possibly the day we leave. I can't wait, let the countdown begin!

Welcome, glad you are joining us. Hope the surprise lasts to when you want it to. I would have a problem, but my kids are all grown.

Hi! My family of 4 (Mom, Dad, Daughter 7, and Daughter 6) just booked this cruise as our 1st Disney cruise! We are interested in participating in Fish Extenders too.

Just booked this cruise yesterday...SO NERVOUS. Im terrified of cruises but 2015 is the year of conquering my fears. Our group is my mom, husband, and daughter who will turn 5 on the cruise. It's our first cruise...any tips are welcome! :-)

We are so excited! This will be the 1st DCL for all of us and first cruise ever for 3 out of the 7 in our party. Our littles will be 4 & 6 at sailing. Wish we departed tomorrow, but unfortunately still 458 days to go!
Just booked I too will have little ones aboard . 5 and 3

Thanks,
Melissa pirate:
This will also be my family's 1st Disney cruise and I have a 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter . I'd like to participate in the fish extenders program as well.

Hi! My family of 4 (Mom, Dad, Daughter 7, and Daughter 6) just booked this cruise as our 1st Disney cruise! We are interested in participating in Fish Extenders too.
Would love to join in fish externder program my children will be 5 and 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter