• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

We would like to join the roll-call and the FE group. We are family of 3 (2 adults and DS3). Our cabin# is 5650. This will be our 4th cruise with Disney and we are so looking forward to it!

:welcome: Glad to have you...the Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here.

We'll get you added to the RC and the FE!
:thumbsup2

Platinum/Concierge and Gold Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures window NOW OPEN!:boat:

:hourglass 1 Week until Silver Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures:hourglass

:hourglass 3 Weeks until First Timers Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures:hourglass

So my boss told me I'm not allowed to take off for the cruise so we'll be dropping out. Hope everybody enjoys themselves!

So my boss told me I'm not allowed to take off for the cruise so we'll be dropping out. Hope everybody enjoys themselves!

Awwwww sorry to hear that. My sister just went through that with her job for this cruise but luckily they are giving her the time off. :goodvibes Hope you get to cruise soon still.

Awwwwe, too bad, I say you bring him along and we make him walk the plank!pirate:
Or we sing Christmas carols until his "...small heart grew three sizes that day. And then the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of *ten* Grinches, plus two!"

As of today we are at 26 for the Fish Exchange:

1. bluesky1997 - 2 Adults, 1 DS(11), 1 DD(9) #7602
2. cruisebobo - 2 Adults, 1 DS(3) #5650
3. DeMello - 4 Adults, DD (12), DS (11), & DD (4) #10520/10522
4. Dsnyguy75 - 5 Adults #9066/9068
5. Eeyores#1Fan - 3 adults, 2 Kids (12, 6) #6508
6. FrogandToad - 2 adults, 1 DD(4) #7672
7. Grooovertoo 2 Adults, 1 DD(8) #7690
8. hardingk- 2 Adults, 1 DD(5) #8563
9. JodyPace 2 Adults, 1 DD(7) #GTY
10. Kameram815- 1 Adult, 1 DD(6) #6540
11. karriemouse - 3 Adults, 1 DD (14) #8532/8534
12. lj04- 2 Adults, 1 DD(7), 1 DD(4) #10660
13. Mamapoppins - 3 Adults, 1 Child(10) #6010
14. mikat- 2 Adults, 1 DS(10), 1 DS(7) #8684
15. princessyinky- 1 Adult, 1 DD(13) #6542
16. rickansrud - 2 Adults, 1 DS(12), 1 DS(11), 1 DD(10) #7182
17. Rileymax - 2 Adults, 1 DD(10), 1 DS(7) #7128
18. sager1969 - 2 Adults, 1 DS(13) #12510
19. shannonetherton - 2 Adults, 1 DD(13) #5515
20. slc - 4 Adults, 1 DS(11) #7644
21. Slightly Soiled - 2 Adults #7086
22. Spencerfamily - 2 Adults, 1 DD(4) #6052
23. tdmathews - 3 Adults, 1 DD(13) #6514
24. TinkIli - 2 Adults, 1 DD(1) #8015
25. WDHC - 4 Adults, 1 DD(12) #2036/2038
26. xangav - 1 Adult, 1 DD(16) #GTY

26 TOTAL CABINS (as of 9/20/13)

We've had a few drop out and others not able to cruise and this isn't a bad list at all for an almost sold out cruise.

:jumping1:

Well after a total of 1 1/2 hours on hold I am happy to say I can now book things. Turns out that DCL did not have my CC number mainly because two different Costco agents dropped the ball. Thanks to Christopher it is all straightened out. Thanks Dave!

The Costco/Disney link has an issue. I am not sure who is more at fault, but it was explained to me that Disney matches you by name,address, and the CC number, but when Costco initially sends the reservation, they don't include your address so it doesn't get matched up. Of course Disney could use the CC number that Costco is sending and Costco could send the address on the initial reservation, but for some reason they never seam to link normally.

I have never had to spend 90 minutes to fix it, but I have had to fix it every time.

Greetings!

My husband and I will be joining you on this cruise! We've been booked since the cruise opened for booking but have been debating whether we would actually go. We've finally committed and I am getting excited! We will be in room 9547 and would like to join the FE. Is there a Facebook group as well?

I am excited to learn what special things disney will have for the holidays! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Woo hoo! I decided to stay up late tonight to complete online check-in, get my PAT, and make Palo ressies.

Something that was a surprise to me (perhaps I've missed discussion of it up to now) is that Pirate night will be on the 2nd night, not the 3rd night (since it's Christmas Eve). So Pirate night will be on our Nassau day - a very busy day!

All set with Palo ressies for dinner and brunch and booked our excursion to the chocolate factory in Nassau. So exciting - this actually seems to be in reach now!:beach:

Greetings!

My husband and I will be joining you on this cruise! We've been booked since the cruise opened for booking but have been debating whether we would actually go. We've finally committed and I am getting excited! We will be in room 9547 and would like to join the FE. Is there a Facebook group as well?

I am excited to learn what special things disney will have for the holidays! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

:welcome: Come on aboard!! The Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here!!:laughing:

We'll get you added to the RC and FE too. The Facebook page can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyDreamCruise122213/

Woo hoo! I decided to stay up late tonight to complete online check-in, get my PAT, and make Palo ressies.

Something that was a surprise to me (perhaps I've missed discussion of it up to now) is that Pirate night will be on the 2nd night, not the 3rd night (since it's Christmas Eve). So Pirate night will be on our Nassau day - a very busy day!

All set with Palo ressies for dinner and brunch and booked our excursion to the chocolate factory in Nassau. So exciting - this actually seems to be in reach now!:beach:

I noticed that too, I figured they would move Pirate Night because it falls on Christmas Eve. I've been on a cruise where Nassau Day was also Pirate Night and it worked out well.

Platinum/Concierge, Gold, and Silver Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures window NOW OPEN!:boat:

:hourglass 2 Weeks until First Timers Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures:hourglass

Hello fellow Dreamers!! Our family of 5 will be sailing as well on the 22nd.
DS 14, DS 10, DD 9. This will be our 4th DCL cruise. We will be doing back to back cruises Disney Fantasy and then the Disney Dream, so excited

Hello fellow Dreamers!! Our family of 5 will be sailing as well on the 22nd.
DS 14, DS 10, DD 9. This will be our 4th DCL cruise. We will be doing back to back cruises Disney Fantasy and then the Disney Dream, so excited

:welcome: The Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here!!:laughing:

We'll get you added to the Roll Call for this cruise.:thumbsup2

Hi all,

My family is traveling together on this merry cruise as a mini-family reunion. :santa: It will be me, my DH, my DD (6), my Mom, my sister, and nephew (5). We are so excited! While we are true Disney veterans, this will be our first Disney cruise. We would love to join the FE.

Hi all,

My family is traveling together on this merry cruise as a mini-family reunion. :santa: It will be me, my DH, my DD (6), my Mom, my sister, and nephew (5). We are so excited! While we are true Disney veterans, this will be our first Disney cruise. We would love to join the FE.

Great!!! :welcome: Glad to have you along. The Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here!!:laughing:

Let us know your cabin # and we'll get you added to the FE.

The Costco/Disney link has an issue. I am not sure who is more at fault, but it was explained to me that Disney matches you by name,address, and the CC number, but when Costco initially sends the reservation, they don't include your address so it doesn't get matched up. Of course Disney could use the CC number that Costco is sending and Costco could send the address on the initial reservation, but for some reason they never seam to link normally.

I have never had to spend 90 minutes to fix it, but I have had to fix it every time.

drb116? Did I miss you somewhere along the line? I'd hate to leave you off the list if you are traveling with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter