December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

Since you are a Castaway Club member I would call the dedicated line at 800-449-3380, have your CC member #, your resi #, and they should be able to put two and two together. Also, check online under the Castaway Club log-in and see what it shows under your member # and if your resi is listed there or not. It should be just a matter of connecting the dots. Let us know how it goes.
08-26-2013 03:26 PM
My resi on-line is where I got the Oct. date. I'm just curious about the discrepancy but I didn't want to reserve the cabanas or anything. Just looking forward to the cruise! Thanks.

So, what do you think, will this work for an FE?

73c311fd-e525-4159-89e2-ea48a60bf3c3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks you guys! It was fun to make.

What a great idea! It's perfect! I may have to steal your idea. ;)

Feel free to ::yes::. I just cut up some old christmas stockings and sewed them back together. The end caps are old wine corks that I drilled holes into and covered in glitter. The only thing I had to purchase was glitter, paint and the dowel.

:santa::santa::santa:oh is it time yet...lol Im so ready to go! DNiece12 n my pirate costumes came in over the wkend so excited about those...think everyone is covered now...unless DNiece17 decides she wants a actual costume costume.

Got a super idea last nite while making my DNiece her 1st bday offit...but that excitement will have to wait until we close the FE...as always I will probley end up with to many FE gifts and my bag over 50lbs (limit for train). :rotfl2:
DSis may kill me lol:worship:

Hope everyone is doing well and getting those magical thing situated:wizard:

Tuesday Morning Check-In Reminder:

Platinum/Concierge Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures window NOW OPEN!:boat:

:hourglass 4 Days until Gold Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures:hourglass

:hourglass 3 Weeks until Silver Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures:hourglass

:hourglass 5 Weeks until First Timers Check-In & Booking Onboard Fun and Port Adventures:hourglass

:santa::santa::santa:oh is it time yet...lol Im so ready to go! DNiece12 n my pirate costumes came in over the wkend so excited about those...think everyone is covered now...unless DNiece17 decides she wants a actual costume costume.

Got a super idea last nite while making my DNiece her 1st bday outffit...but that excitement will have to wait until we close the FE...as always I will probley end up with to many FE gifts and my bag over 50lbs (limit for train). :rotfl2:
DSis may kill me lol :worship:

Hope everyone is doing well and getting those magical thing situated :wizard:

REALLY?!?!?!?! Remember you have your nieces to transport as I will already be in FL. You may want to stop coming up with ideas or you'll end up with 2 suitcases vs your standard 1. :rotfl:

Can we get added to the Meet and Greet and FE list. We are in cabin #6514. Its Tracy, George, Taylor (girl @ 15) and Hanna (girl @ 13). I think I let you know I was in for the Meet and Greet but not the FE. We would like to do both now :) Thank you.

Can we get added to the Meet and Greet and FE list. We are in cabin #6514. Its Tracy, George, Taylor (girl @ 15) and Hanna (girl @ 13). I think I let you know I was in for the Meet and Greet but not the FE. We would like to do both now :) Thank you.

:thumbsup2 Cool, we got you down for the FE too Tracy.

That reminds me...I better get moving on getting our FE gifts together!!

This puts us back up to 29 total in the FE for now. We'll cut it off in just a month from now on October 7th.

Hi all! I was, then wasn't, now AM cruising for Christmas. I am so excited. It'll be my sis, DBIL and two nieces plus me. We won't be doing the FE but I'd like to join the meet and greet if there is one.

My nieces are 18 and 20. Anyone else sailing with kids around that age?

Kathy
Geri - sis
Jim - DBIL
Allie - niece
Katie - niece

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter