December 22, 2013 - Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

Hey Holiday 2013 Dream Crew! Here is the latest Roll Call for our sailing. I'll keep the front page updated as well along with the form on the google drive. Go over it and let me know if anything needs updated.

For the FE, please go over this as well and let me know of any updates. I added a column for allergies per cabin, just in case. This is saved on the google drive too.

:santa:34 Fridays to go!:santa:

and just...
16 weeks until Platnum Castaway Club and Concierge booking
18 weeks until Golld Castaway Club booking
20 weeks until Silver Castaway Club booking
and
22 weeks until Fisrt Timers can begin booking

I need a Dream must do. How about 4 for today?

24. Play Goofy Golf
25. Eat at either Palo or Reme or both?
26. See all the shows, at least once…sit in the balcony, Deck 4.
27. Catch a movie at sea…sit in the balcony, Deck 5.

Hi all, we just booked our cruise and are very excited about being with DCL on Christmas. We have been on Disney Cruises for special occasions before (Halloween, Anniversary, Earth Day, etc.) but our first proper Christmas Day event with the Disney family.
We would like join in on the greets and FE's if it is not too late? Me (Jody), wife Kim (disboard id kimpace1) and daughter Maddie (7yo).

We look forward to meeting you all and celebrating the Holiday!!!

Hi all, we just booked our cruise and are very excited about being with DCL on Christmas. We have been on Disney Cruises for special occasions before (Halloween, Anniversary, Earth Day, etc.) but our first proper Christmas Day event with the Disney family.
We would like join in on the greets and FE's if it is not too late? Me (Jody), wife Kim (disboard id kimpace1) and daughter Maddie (7yo).

We look forward to meeting you all and celebrating the Holiday!!!

:welcome: Glad to have you...the Mickey Bars are to the left and the line to the AquaDuck starts here. We'll get you added to the Roll Call and the FE!

Wow! The clock seems to be ticking a little bit quicker these days!!!

or
212 Days until Sailing

92 Days until Platinum can begin booking

107 Days until Gold can begin booking

122 Days until Silver can begin booking

and

136 Days until first timers can begin booking

and just think, we have a whole summer and fall to get through yet.

Hello all,

Travel plans have changed and we will be going to Brazil for this holiday season so we have moved our dates for our sailing.

Have a blast and Happy Holidays.

Hello all,

Travel plans have changed and we will be going to Brazil for this holiday season so we have moved our dates for our sailing.

Have a blast and Happy Holidays.

Sorry to see you go. Happy Sailings!!!

A few food related must do items for this week...

28. Order two apps at dinner if more than one catch’s your eye
29. Order two main course dishes if more than one catch’s your eye
30. Order the beef products. (usually the best items on the menu)
31. Try the Sea Bass
32. Try the Escargot
33. If something doesn’t catch your eye on the menu and you really liked what you had the night before…order that. It all comes from the same galley anyway.

and my favorite

34. Order a Mickey Bar for dessert!​

:santa:30 Fridays to go!:santa:

My friend will be traveling with us; (Kameram815 on the disboards)

She is having trouble posting, :confused3

but would like to be added to the Dismeet and FE for our Christmas Cruise. Her stateroom # is 6540 and she will be traveling with her DD age 6. :santa:

My friend will be traveling with us; (Kameram815 on the disboards)

She is having trouble posting, :confused3

but would like to be added to the Dismeet and FE for our Christmas Cruise. Her stateroom # is 6540 and she will be traveling with her DD age 6. :santa:

:thumbsup2 We'll get them added to both! Glad to have more sailors:sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter