December 2015

zummi525

Mouseketeer
i know this is pretty early but I just booked my Christmas 2015 vacation and am eager to start planning already :cool1:pixiedust:

My sister & I are planning a December trip as well! She is there now and is going to ask about a Bounce Back deal. 411 dayspixiedust:

We are going to book Dec 2015 too. Waiting for the dining promotions to be released. We are a family of 8! Need that dining! :thumbsup2

We are planning a trip for Christmas 2015 also. I am so torn... I love POR, but it has been omitted from the dining promotion recently so I was considering AOA, but now I'm thinking of trying CBR. We honeymooned there. The kids have never been there. And since it is less expensive I could add a day!

Crossing my fingers and praying for free dining for December 2015!!

We are going this year and were able to get a FD offer. ��

We booked in around late summer... We had to begin our stay before the 23rd to qualify but it is for our entire stay.

Wondering if will be cheaper for us to get 2 rooms at a Mod with FD, or 2 rooms at a Value with QS, and pay the difference to TS?

Has anyone compared this in the past?

We are planning a trip for Christmas 2015 also. I am so torn... I love POR, but it has been omitted from the dining promotion recently so I was considering AOA, but now I'm thinking of trying CBR. We honeymooned there. The kids have never been there. And since it is less expensive I could add a day!

Crossing my fingers and praying for free dining for December 2015!!

the reason POR was omitted was because of the renovations. CBR is being renovated now so that may be omitted too this year. I am in the same boat trying to decide

I am also considering a Christmas trip in 2015. I have never booked this time of year and could really use a discount. It would make the decision so much easier!

I am considering a December 7th to 14th trip for this year. I have seen others post that the probability of discounts is effected heavily by the amount of bookings that Disney already has for that time of year. Is it the best idea to go ahead and book now or wait to see if discounts are offered later in the year? I really would like to have free dining for my trip. Any advice?

I am considering a December 7th to 14th trip for this year. I have seen others post that the probability of discounts is effected heavily by the amount of bookings that Disney already has for that time of year. Is it the best idea to go ahead and book now or wait to see if discounts are offered later in the year? I really would like to have free dining for my trip. Any advice?

If you'll only go with a discount, don't book. If you'll go either way, book now for what you want.

you can do a family suite at AOA, and pay the difference which is 18.05 a day per person or do 2 rooms at a value or all star music has family suites too. We love AOA , stayed in a cars suite

They also don't offer them during the Pop Warner time, depending on when that is in December. Last year the first two weeks were blocked out for Free Dining.

Joining in, we are booked at AOA--Nemo room from November 29-December 8, 2015! Hoping for some kind of discount during our time
frame :)

Me & my fiancé are coming to Disney for our honeymoon after our December 5 wedding. Prob will get there on the 6th or 7th. Any advice?

We're going dec 10-15. We are hoping for FD or a room discount, but we absolutely want to be at the Boardwalk Inn. So we booked now in case the resort sold out. We'll probably go without a discount.

If you will only go because of free dining, there is no reason to book now. You'll have to take what you can get anyway when the free dining comes out (if it does).

We figured we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I saw a magical deal through an agency for December....and in to January. I'm hoping it's available soon for booking, and I can book a surprise Christmas trip for my family.

Me & my fiancé are coming to Disney for our honeymoon after our December 5 wedding. Prob will get there on the 6th or 7th. Any advice?

Eat at California Grill! Maybe do a night of dancing at Atlantic Dance Hall. Congratulations!

Our dates will likely be 12/12-12/18. Going in a couple of weeks, and going to book a BB (if they are still available when I get there). I will then see what else the future holds as far as AP discount, or Free Dining. I'm thinking Room discount with TIW food and alcohol discount will be more beneficial to us than Free Dining, but we shall see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter