December 2015 Car Rental Rate watch

Is anyone else getting the message that coupon AD2338FDF is no longer available at MCO?

Is anyone else getting the message that coupon AD2338FDF is no longer available at MCO?
Nope. Just checked a minute ago using that coupon code and the Costco contract ID. Both worked as usual, though my rate hasn't changed: $189 for a full size car Dec 1-12.

I wonder why I am getting this message. Would it have anything to do with that I already have a reservation at that time, doesn't make sense. I tried it on my Ipad and still getting the same message. Entered info without logging on too.

I wonder why I am getting this message. Would it have anything to do with that I already have a reservation at that time, doesn't make sense. I tried it on my Ipad and still getting the same message. Entered info without logging on too.
I have an existing ressie for the same dates/times too, but I was logged in at the time.

GRRRRRR I can't get a week less than $400. Boo.

Current rates for my rate are the same (Christmas week.....I am losing hope that it will ever come down). Alamo is $385 for a full size car (8 days) and that price has literally not moved a cent in weeks.

I'm still holding my Budget midsize SUV reservation for $262. I'm starting to steel myself to the fact that it may not get any better than that.

We just decided to rent a car for our Dec trip last week after I booked our flight down. We are flying into TPA and dropping off at MCO. Dates are 12/18-12/22. I use Costco and the cheapest so far is Alamo for a full size at $298. Hoping and PRAYING these rates will drop.
I've never used them and they aren't in terminal but Sixt car rental has dropped their prices for your dates. A full size is around $130.00

Best I can get is $292 with Alamo for a full-size 12/7-12/19

Was hoping for way less, especially considering the price I got at LAX for a few days prior (under $90 for a Premium for 3 days)

I made reservation from Expedia for Budget minivan for Dec 15 to 25 for $362.79 total. Pay when we pick up and free cancellation.

Does anybody know where I can find the "rules and regulations" of renting a vehicle from Thrifty with an Orlando Magicard code?

I'm wondering if a spouse is allowed as an additional driver, free of charge?

Do you have a Saturday night stay? There are limitations on the coupon - I think it's a "weekly rental" (?) and requires a Saturday night stay.

Do you have a Saturday night stay? There are limitations on the coupon - I think it's a "weekly rental" (?) and requires a Saturday night stay.

I have a Saturday night stay and when I use the Visa code I get the same message...

I was trying to check my rate with the same coupon codes while already having an existing reservation as well, and it kept giving me the same error message until I bumped the reservation time ahead 30 minutes. When I realized the rate was much lower than I originally booked I quickly canceled the existing reservation and booked for the time I originally needed for the same price it had just quoted me. Maybe try that and adjust your time by a little bit?

For those of you who are getting the error code for the visa coupon - did you cut and paste the code? I've done that and it puts a space at the end of the code and then it doesn't work. Just trying to guess any possible reason why the code isn't working for you.

The coupon says at least a 3 day rental and a Saturday night keep is required. It also says limited availability, but I've not heard of anyone not being able to use it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter