December 2015 Car Rental Rate watch

I suppose, in theory, that's a possibility. There were a ton of cars on the full size aisle when we were there, a whole mix of makes and models.

You might also get something larger....several other Disers have reported minivans and small SUV's to be in the full size row. So I suppose you might also have as much of a chance of being "upgraded" as "downgraded".

Actually, I should have mentioned I have used Alamo multiple times over the years using the standard aisle and have always gotten a decent car or small SUV. I was just wondering what would happen if all they had were standard [or lower] vehicles on that aisle when you had reserved a full size.

Alamo codes have achanged. does anyone know the coupon codes for alamo and dollar for december if any? thanks :charac2:

Alamo codes have achanged. does anyone know the coupon codes for alamo and dollar for december if any? thanks :charac2:

carrentalsavers.com also has a pretty comprehensive list. Its worth looking there to see what discounts you might qualify for.

AD2338FDF and the Vegas code 7016427 - anyone needing a code, this took a bit off - still very high rates though. Not sure what you need for Vegas.

Alamo rate has dropped a little so definitely keep checking. We're renting from Wednesday Dec. 2nd - Friday December 11th, 10 days. Our previous reservation was $232 for a standard car. I just checked it again and it has dropped to $206 for both full size and standard (I read up thread that there is no standard row at MCO so that's probably why they're the same amount). I don't think $206 is too bad for a 10 day rental :)

I checked earlier today and my rate had gone down by a few dollars on Alamo. So I got that lower rate and I just checked a few minutes ago and it had gone down again by a few more dollars! Crazy!lol

I'm down to 88.92 for an economy car December 10-15th.

Last edited:
I checked earlier today and my rate had gone down by a few dollars on Alamo. So I got that lower rate and I just checked a few minutes ago and it had gone down again by a few more dollars! Crazy!lol

I'm down to 88.92 for an economy car December 10-15th.

Wow, $88 is great. Mine is 4 x that!!! also Alamo. and a clown car.

Wow, $88 is great. Mine is 4 x that!!! also Alamo. and a clown car.

LOL! I told DH we are going to look hilarious in it because we are both a little pooh sized, but it's just the two of us this time, so no need for anything bigger and it will save us some gas money!

Still wondering what we need for the VEGAS Brazil code. ? WTH?
The Brazil code is a travel agency is Las Vegas. If yout scroll back thrift this thread, someone posted a link to another thread describing their phone call to the Vegas agency which basically said, "glad you got a good rate with our code, go ahead and use it. " (my thinking is the agency probably gets commission)

We need a car the 24th to the 29th and I can't get under $366. I'll keep looking but I am doubtful that I'm going to have any luck getting it lower for that time frame.

No changes for me over the past week.

My best rate is still the $272 for a midsize SUV that I've been holding with Budget for months.

Current rates for a full size are $385 (Alamo). Our dates are December 19th to 26th.

We just decided to rent a car for our Dec trip last week after I booked our flight down. We are flying into TPA and dropping off at MCO. Dates are 12/18-12/22. I use Costco and the cheapest so far is Alamo for a full size at $298. Hoping and PRAYING these rates will drop.

Has anyone ever booked through AARP Rewards for Good? I just got a really good rate for a Budget SUV for Dec 17-20= 126 all in. Very happy.

I used carrentalsavers.com and got a week (Nov 28-Dec 5) with a compact car for $133 with tax and fees. That's the best rate I've seen at Alamo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter