December 2013.

25 days!! We're so excited, this will be our first time during the week of christmas! I've only been one other time around December and that was in 1997!!! It will also be my hubby's first time ever and my sons first time and 1st birthday so I'm hoping for a great time!

14 days!! Wow it has come so fast, I remember waking up at the crack of dawn so I could get a BBB and CRT reservation all in the same day! I hope everyone has a great trip pixiedust: :santa:

2 more days until we board the plane Florida. 4 more days until we check into AofA!
I hope everyone has safe travels, magical time at Disney and a wonderful Christmas.

Has anyone used amazon to ship things to your resort? If so what address do you put for the resort. We are staying at the poly and i am not sure what address or if I can use amazon. Only 6 days till we arrive. So excited.

7 days to go!!!!!​

In fact by this time next week we'll have already eaten at Ohana and rode both Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain thanks to Fastpass+ ! I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm really looking forward to Fastpass+ I think it will fit in really well with my family's touring style.

2 nights from now, we will be eating dinner at House of Blues after watch Cirque du Soleil La Nouba for the 3rd time.

FIVE Days. 5 Days. FIVE DAYS!!!!! I can hardly stand it!!!!!:):):):cool1::cool1::cool1:

This is totally me right now: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

OK, just had to get that out. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter