December 2013.

Got Mickey Mail!!!!! I have a question, I ordered last week Photopass plus and when I verified the status I got a message that it was shipped on Nov 2, but at the moment I didn't received it, anyone has experience with Photopass Plus timing for delivery since your order date.

You will probably receive it this week. We got our photopass+ mail within ten days of ordering it. :)

1 month until our trip! Woohooo!

I posted the other day that I got my Mickey Mail...It was incorrect! Has anyone ever had to have their Mickey Mail fixed and sent again? I'm glad I double checked the paperwork because it had us on the Magical Express on the wrong days and flights, and had 2 of my husband on part of the reservation (room only, so I guess it doesn't matter). It also didn't come with any yellow luggage tags (the airline to room kind).

Patiently awaiting my new Mickey Mail, luggage tags and Magic Bands!

We got Mickey Mail yesterday and Magic Bands a couple of days ago. This is finally feeling real! We're staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins 12/7-14. We haven't reserved for the Christmas Party. What are we really missing? Now I'm afraid we didn't get tickets.:confused3

We got Mickey Mail yesterday and Magic Bands a couple of days ago. This is finally feeling real! We're staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins 12/7-14. We haven't reserved for the Christmas Party. What are we really missing? Now I'm afraid we didn't get tickets.:confused3

I'm not an expert on this and haven't been since 2010. I just think it's a magical time. We spend the day at the resort or other Disney resorts and rest up. The park didn't seem too crowded. We had no waits for rides that were open. It was amazing to really see how long the walk through Pirates is when there is no line. The snow was fun and the hot chocolate and cookies were a hit too.

I haven't heard of any parties being sold out so if you really want to go you should be able to get tickets.

Have a wonderful time!

We're going 12/5-11. My wife and I and 3 & 5 year old daughter and son. AoA cars suite. Dining plan. Have several character dining reserved...bippity boppity boutique/Cinderellas royal table, chef Mickey, tusker house, mama melrose. Have the photopass+. Christmas party. Everyone's excited! This is our first trip to disney. Kids are waking up just about everyday asking if today we're going lol. I still need to book some rental strollers for the kids. Not sure if that's something I need to do in advance or I can when we arrive?? My wife and I have been a little overwhelmed and we over looked the need to make dining reservations for sit down meals (other than character dining). I'm guessing it's way too late for that now, huh? Anything else I may be missing or you guys can suggest?

I'm not an expert on this and haven't been since 2010. I just think it's a magical time. We spend the day at the resort or other Disney resorts and rest up. The park didn't seem too crowded. We had no waits for rides that were open. It was amazing to really see how long the walk through Pirates is when there is no line. The snow was fun and the hot chocolate and cookies were a hit too.

I haven't heard of any parties being sold out so if you really want to go you should be able to get tickets.

Have a wonderful time!

So excited for the party!

atcNick said:
We're going 12/5-11. My wife and I and 3 & 5 year old daughter and son. AoA cars suite. Dining plan. Have several character dining reserved...bippity boppity boutique/Cinderellas royal table, chef Mickey, tusker house, mama melrose. Have the photopass+. Christmas party. Everyone's excited! This is our first trip to disney. Kids are waking up just about everyday asking if today we're going lol. I still need to book some rental strollers for the kids. Not sure if that's something I need to do in advance or I can when we arrive?? My wife and I have been a little overwhelmed and we over looked the need to make dining reservations for sit down meals (other than character dining). I'm guessing it's way too late for that now, huh? Anything else I may be missing or you guys can suggest?

Depending on the restaurant, you may still get reservations. If you can't get what you want, I would keep an eye on the December cancelation board here. People are posting cancelations daily. You may find what you are looking for. I was able to get a be our guest reservation for 5 that way. Good luck! Definitely utilize these boards, it'll help a lot and hopefully help you feel less overwhelmed. You will have a great time!

I agree with chris1013, keep looking on the disney site and these boards. I missed all the top choices when I tried to book at 180 out, but have since been able to get all the ones we wanted.

I've also reserved a stroller from Apple Strollers in Orlando. They will deliver it to the resort and pick it up from there too. Here's a link to the site:
https://www.applestroller.com/
There is also a thread here on the DIS boards regarding strollers.

Fun fact we will be checking out of AofA Cars on the day you check in :rotfl:

Anyone else getting butterflies yet? :cool1:

I'm at 2 weeks and a day and I've already packed, unpacked, made packing lists, printed out all my ADR numbers, printed out all my daily schedules, looked over every map a dozen times, have been watching and rewatching all my Disney movies, have been wearing my MB, have checked and double checked weather forecasts, etc, etc, etc...

I have family coming in next week for Thanksgiving and I'm so obsessed with WDW I haven't even giving any thought to what we're going to do for turkey day.

SO EXCITED! :cheer2:

15 days till check in at AKL!

SOOOO EXCITED!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

First time staying on property in 20 years or so... Booked a ton of stuff. MVMCP, DISapalooza, FP+s...

Wondering if anyone has an opinion on the spa services at AKL? DGF wants to get an in-room massage... Just checking prices and such and hoping for advice.

Thanks!

We are finally under the 2 week mark and I am working my last double before our trip! I don't know which one I am more excited about. :rotfl2:

We are leaving so soon, now if I could just get done the 700 things I need to do before Thanksgiving I would be able to relax and just think about Disney. :goodvibes

Did anyone manage to get free dining or any other discounts during pop warner week? We're going dec 5-11 AoA cars w/dining. Couldn't find any discounts

We will be leaving to Disney in 14 days and my DD is with throat infection and very loud cough and my DH just start with kidney's stone pain last night and he finally did the expulsion at 4 am today. Hoping everyone get well in this current week.

We will be leaving to Disney in 14 days and my DD is with throat infection and very loud cough and my DH just start with kidney's stone pain last night and he finally did the expulsion at 4 am today. Hoping everyone get well in this current week.

Ugh! I hope everyone in your family gets their sickness out of their system this week! :goodvibes

We are going in 19 days and I always spend the two weeks before the trip, trying to keep everyone healthy. :sick:

Hoping everyone gets this out of their system now and feels better! :flower3:

So excited....... 25 days to go!! We got our Mickey mail this past week & magic bands!! Got my way to surprise the kids planned out for our 1st trip to Disney!!! YAY, I CAN'T WAIT!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter