• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013.

Subbing! Going for the Dec 1-7. Can't wait. Tickets for the Very Merry party Tuesday the 3rd.

Staying at Windsor Hills. :)

There's no way I would plan my FP in advance, so no loss on the FP+ but the bands look handy to have!

We are another last minute booker! We just booked earlier this week for December 4th - 9th! We are staying at Coronado Springs and decided to do the QS dining this time and the DxDP for our trip in April, so it will be the tail of two trips.

I read earlier that the Holiday Parade is being filmed that week, does anyone know the exact day? Is this something we should really try to avoid or will it not make too much of a difference?

Thanks!

We are another last minute booker! We just booked earlier this week for December 4th - 9th! We are staying at Coronado Springs and decided to do the QS dining this time and the DxDP for our trip in April, so it will be the tail of two trips.

I read earlier that the Holiday Parade is being filmed that week, does anyone know the exact day? Is this something we should really try to avoid or will it not make too much of a difference?

Thanks!
December 6 and 7 is the taping. We have been in the magic kingdom during the taping and found Main Street busy but nothing to cry about. If you want to watch the taping expect to be crowded against. But once past the area they tape we never found it any more busy than usual.

I just bought the tickets for MVCMP and I don't now if I should link the tickets once received to my MB. I remember I read somewhere in the forum that was better to not link to your account to prevent issues with the MB and the usage of a regular tickets when actually entering for the MVCMP. Please advice based on your experiences. :)

I just bought the tickets for MVCMP and I don't now if I should link the tickets once received to my MB. I remember I read somewhere in the forum that was better to not link to your account to prevent issues with the MB and the usage of a regular tickets when actually entering for the MVCMP. Please advice based on your experiences. :)

I linked mine before the "Don't link your MVMCP tickets !!" hoopla started so I don't have much of a choice. There is really no benefit to linking them. When I spoke to the IT department they told me to make sure I brought the actual party ticket with me about 5 different times. I think the real concern is that it may use one of the days on your regular ticket instead of your party ticket which would really mess things up. So I wouldn't link them if I were you, and make sure no matter what to bring the actual tickets with you.

Our plan is to take our bands off and stick them in our bag. I don't even want to chance one of the bands being read by accident when we enter.

Hi!

I am new here. Originally, we were scheduled to cruise on the Disney Fantasy. However, after some health complications related to surgery, we decided to stay on land! So, we will be at Port Orleans Riverside 12/11-12/18 and Universal Studios 12/18-12/21. We are doing MVMCP on 12/12. Yay! We LOVED it last year.

I was wondering if there is a PhotoPass share for this group? If so, can someone please point me in the right direction?

I look forward to reading through the forum and seeing where everyone is staying and what the plans are! I love this time of year at Disney. We've only been once (last year) and loved every single minute of our trip!

Laura

I GOT MICKEY MAIL!!! 30 days today and I am excited!

We received the luggage tags and discount coupons today, but no Magic Bands or Bus tags, any idea when they will come?

Thanks from a first timer!

I have AP's. I was going to link the hard tickets I got in the mail, but now I am not sure:confused3

I linked mine before the "Don't link your MVMCP tickets !!" hoopla started so I don't have much of a choice. There is really no benefit to linking them. When I spoke to the IT department they told me to make sure I brought the actual party ticket with me about 5 different times. I think the real concern is that it may use one of the days on your regular ticket instead of your party ticket which would really mess things up. So I wouldn't link them if I were you, and make sure no matter what to bring the actual tickets with you.

Our plan is to take our bands off and stick them in our bag. I don't even want to chance one of the bands being read by accident when we enter.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much for posting about this! I have not ordered my MVMCP tickets and linking them to my Magic Bands hadn't even crossed my mind yet. I have decided that I am not going to link them. I have 21(!!) Magic Bands to keep track of due to multiple stays for 7 people and this will be one less thing to worry about.

Patiently awaiting my Mickey Mail!!

I linked my MVMCP tickets to my bands b/c some people where reporting they could book fastpass+ during the party times. Well, I guess that only works if you don't intend to go to another park that day. :confused3 We still only have the three fastpass+ choices, so no new fp+s for us at the party. :sad:

We have 3 weeks to go before we arrive at YC on the 4th December for 7 days and then a further 7 days at WL.

Prior to arriving we get to enjoy 4 nights at DL. This will allow us to recover from our 15 hour flight from Melbourne. Love the fact we arrive in the US before we leave Australia. (We do loose a day going back though)

Thank god everything is now booked and ready. All our ADR's are done as well as our reservations at DL. Our MVMCP tickets are here. Transfers are all booked and paid. Visa's in place and paid.

Unfortunately as we live outside the US so we have to wait to get our Magic Bands.

All that is left is to pack our bags and jump on a plane with a big red kangaroo on the tail. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Got Mickey Mail!!!!! I have a question, I ordered last week Photopass plus and when I verified the status I got a message that it was shipped on Nov 2, but at the moment I didn't received it, anyone has experience with Photopass Plus timing for delivery since your order date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter