• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013.

We decided just today to go to Disney with the kids, DD-9 and DS-6!!
December 3-9.
Haven't even started planning where to eat or where to go on what days..
Staying at ASMu
What's the verdict..will it be crowded? Didn't know if there was free dining which I know brings the crowds...pop Warner is at the end of our trip so not worried about that...
Ahhhh! So much planning..so little time...

December 3-9.
Staying at ASMu
What's the verdict..will it be crowded? Didn't know if there was free dining which I know brings the crowds...pop Warner is at the end of our trip so not worried about that...

Free dining wasn't offered to the general public during the beginning of December, just room discounts. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

December 3-9.
Staying at ASMu

Free dining wasn't offered to the general public during the beginning of December, just room discounts. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This time has always been a good time to go, the crowd levels will be fine. Pop warner does not add too much to the crowd levels since they are playing football. You will see more at the hotels stay at an all star. Your biggest issue will be getting any good dinner ressies at this point. As long as your flexable with that, you will have a great trip. Get your dining and Fb+ done soon.

Have a great trip...

December 3-9.
Staying at ASMu

Going practically same dates and was just looking at "making some dining changes" There are plenty of good restaurants still available for a variety of times. Mostly 5pm ish and then after 7 ish but plenty to choose from. Gonna be a great week !

I AM having trouble planning meals :(
I know the rule is to keep trying but I'm frustrated. I'll keep trying!!!
Any other suggestions to score a meal. We are pretty open to times but not having any luck

I AM having trouble planning meals :( I know the rule is to keep trying but I'm frustrated. I'll keep trying!!! Any other suggestions to score a meal. We are pretty open to times but not having any luck
I know it's frustrating bit that's all u can do. Are u subscribed to the December canceling ADR thread? That's a good source. Especially if you pick the instant email notifications.
What days will you be there for. And how many are you

I AM having trouble planning meals :(
I know the rule is to keep trying but I'm frustrated. I'll keep trying!!!
Any other suggestions to score a meal. We are pretty open to times but not having any luck

Are you using the Disney website resource area for dining ? Like I said I was on last nite for the 4th-5th and 6th looking to make some changes and each day had a lot open . Pop in your date and an appx time and everything available will show up.

I'm wondering if the website is down. I did see others complaining about it. Also I did use disneys site and even tried calling. With nothing avail. I'll keep trying and hope the server is down! I'm mostly worried I won't get any character meals!

We're leaving for POR December 8th for 5 nights. I see others going around the same time talking about making FP+ reservations. I can't seem to be able to make any. Is FP+ only available for certain reservations or am I doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Jane

We're leaving for POR December 8th for 5 nights. I see others going around the same time talking about making FP+ reservations. I can't seem to be able to make any. Is FP+ only available for certain reservations or am I doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Jane

Have you linked tickets to your MDE account? You can only make fp+ reservations for the amount of days that you have tickets.

Did you customize your MB's yet?

Thanks,
Jane

you need your tickets linked to your MDE account. If you have a package it should all be linked.

are you registered for My Disney Experience?

I do have a MDE account & have created my magic bands. I reserved my room & park tickets through orbitz. My room reservation shows up on MDE but I am unable to link my tickets. I now understand that is why I can't book FP+. I only have a voucher for the tickets. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Going this year for the second time during X Mas season. I love, love, love the park during this time and there is nothing like MVMCP if you can go! Right now I am trying to save up to go Sept of 2014 so I can experience MNSSHP too. But the decoration out at Christmas are the best and there is nothing like seeing the castle light up. pixiedust:

I am glad to hear this! We are going Dec 27- Jan 1 for the first time over the holiday season and, frankly, I am terrified :santa: I know we will have a blast, though, despite the crazy crowds!

Thanks,
Jane

Do you have room reservations and tickets all linked on My Disney Experience ?
In my case I was linked up about 6 months ago before all this FP+ and Magic Band stuff. Ability to pick FP+ appeared on my site at around 50 days ? Then a couple days later Customize your Magic Band appeared . Today (around 40 days til check in) I received my "invitation e-mail" for all this. Don't fret I think nothing is being done exactly the same for any 2 reservations.

Do you have room reservations and tickets all linked on My Disney Experience ?
In my case I was linked up about 6 months ago before all this FP+ and Magic Band stuff. Ability to pick FP+ appeared on my site at around 50 days ? Then a couple days later Customize your Magic Band appeared . Today (around 40 days til check in) I received my "invitation e-mail" for all this. Don't fret I think nothing is being done exactly the same for any 2 reservations.

Today is 40 days and I did not receive the invite. We are doing a split stay so I wonder if that makes a difference. I already did online check in and personalized bands for both resorts.

Today is 40 days and I did not receive the invite. We are doing a split stay so I wonder if that makes a difference. I already did online check in and personalized bands for both resorts.

We too are doing a split stay (BLT & BWV ) It hasn't just "appeared" on MDE ? You have tickets linked ??

Hello!

We are staying at POR Dec 12-20. I'm so excited to join this countdown thread!!! We are telling the kids in 2 days and have been trying to get things done at night (window decorations and shirts)when they are tucked away in bed. Wishing everyone a happy vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter