December 2013: We just booked!

Anyone going to disneyland in December. Look for me on the 9th I'll be the one in the Air Force uniform going to surprise my family. I'll be home from my first deployment.

Speaking of, does anyone know who I should contact with tricking my family to take off school and work to relax and go to Disney on a Monday. I'm going to lie to them and tell them I'm getting extended and that Disney has this program to select the family for a 1 day magical surprise. They would be it...

Will any of you use a touring plan? If so, which one? I know the week of Christmas is going to be crazy busy, so I want to make sure I have a good plan ready to go. Right now, I've got a plan based on easywdw recommended parks.

Also, I'm staying off site at Sheraton Vistana, so we cannot take advantage of EMHs or FP+.

Way2blu4u said:
Anyone going to disneyland in December. Look for me on the 9th I'll be the one in the Air Force uniform going to surprise my family. I'll be home from my first deployment.

This is just awesome! Your family is in for the greatest surprise!

What a wonderful surprise! I'm so happy for you and your family!

What kind of Pixie Dust are you waiting for?

Specifically a Disney Rewards redemption card that will give me over $100 free money toward the trip. Also my GF is going with me and my parents to WDW this time. It will be her first trip to WDW since 1992. Unbeknownst to her, I'm waiting for her engagement ring to be ready (set and sized). I plan to propose early in our week together :)

17 Sleeps to go!!!

Specifically a Disney Rewards redemption card that will give me over $100 free money toward the trip. Also my GF is going with me and my parents to WDW this time. It will be her first trip to WDW since 1992. Unbeknownst to her, I'm waiting for her engagement ring to be ready (set and sized). I plan to propose early in our week together :) 17 Sleeps to go!!!

That is so exciting!!! :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Specifically a Disney Rewards redemption card that will give me over $100 free money toward the trip. Also my GF is going with me and my parents to WDW this time. It will be her first trip to WDW since 1992. Unbeknownst to her, I'm waiting for her engagement ring to be ready (set and sized). I plan to propose early in our week together :)

17 Sleeps to go!!!

Aww, good luck to you!!

I hope you and your soon to be bride all the best in the future...and what a way to start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter