• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013: We just booked!

There is a Facebook group for December. I'm not sure how to add anyone but you can search for it under Dis'er December 2013. We'd love for you to join us!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! I never tried Dis'er - I tried Disney December, Dis December....I sent request.

So excited that we are going in December also. We will be there Nov 30th through Dec 7th. It has been my dream to see the Christmas decorations and to experience all of the Christmas events. Can't believe we are finally going!

So excited that we are going in December also. We will be there Nov 30th through Dec 7th. It has been my dream to see the Christmas decorations and to experience all of the Christmas events. Can't believe we are finally going!

Where are you staying? We will be there the same time!!! Can't wait!!

I feel the exact same way! :goodvibes

Where are you staying? We will be there the same time!!! Can't wait!!

We are staying off site this time at Windsor Hills. We just couldn't justify paying 3 times the cost for Riverside on this trip. Having 3 kids limits our choices but I think our condo will be perfect!

I changed our Dec. 22-27 @ BLT for Dec. 22-28 @ OKW. I have AKL Kidani on waitlist for Dec. 22-28. I'd love to have access to more activities (AKL) but love the space of OKW so I'm fine with whichever we end up with.

Welcome to our group! Where are you guys staying? I can't believe we can make our ADRs in a few weeks.

Hi
Hubby and I will be going back to Disney on 12/8-12/13. We will be staying 3 nights at Riverside and then going to the Poly for 2 nights. It will be the first time we will be staying there. :cool1:

Please add me to the group.
Thanks!

I'm new here but figured I'd say hello and say we just booked our December vacation! Staying at POFQ Dec 2-12. I can't wait to start booking ADRs soon and really starting planning!

I'm new here but figured I'd say hello and say we just booked our December vacation! Staying at POFQ Dec 2-12. I can't wait to start booking ADRs soon and really starting planning!

Hi! We stayed at POFQ our last trip and really liked it. We will share some of the same week with you.

Welcome!

I'll be at POFQ December 1 - 5. My first time at the FQ and my first Christmastime trip. CAN'T WAIT!

Hello all. Been lurking for many years, first time posting. First trip in 10 years is planned for my group of 7 family members Dec. 2-10, staying in a house we're renting about 15 SW of Animal Kingdom.

:welcome:
Hello all. Been lurking for many years, first time posting. First trip in 10 years is planned for my group of 7 family members Dec. 2-10, staying in a house we're renting about 15 SW of Animal Kingdom.

:welcome:
Sounds spacious and fun to rent a house!

:love:
My husband and I will be at POR from 12/3-12/8 :santa:

We celebrate milestone anniversaries from the date of our engagement through to the anniversary date. We did this for our 25th as well. We always start at Disney and try to spend long weekends in much loved vacation spots and then culminate the actual anniversary in a blow-out vacation.

So looking forward to MVMCP and CP and hopefully scoring an ADR at BOG! Hoping to see "Off Kilter" perform while we're there and can't wait to have a carrot cake cookie!

Enjoy the planning everyone!

Just booked our trip for 11/30-12/5! My wife and I are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge, and had a free dining pin. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter