• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*December 2012 Roll Call* Group TR! A very, merry thread!

We're back! We had an absolutely amazing, fun filled trip. Even with the rain. I'll post details (and pics) soon! Teaser, I think I'll call it, "Is this Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain?!?!"

I just got back from my trip last night! It was wonderful. I plan on starting my TR soon. I'm just working on getting all of my photos uploaded now!

We had such a great trip!!! Our favorite with DD so far! Both DH and I agreed we love December in Disney not just for the decorations but the weather and we will be going that time of year again.

Wow, so many people back already! I look forward to reading your TRs to keep me going until our trip! Only 8 days to go! :thumbsup2

So I have come back home....all the clothes are washed and put away. Photos are edited and downloaded, next trip is being wrapped up now. We are going January 21-29. We are going to visit families before that then we are staying at old key west and animal kingdom lodge. As soon as all is set I will start my TR. Which will share our wild adventures lol our first family trip with the boys. Hope everyone had a blast. As you will see we got hooked!

Idk how I'm going to keep up with everyone's TRs, although DH and I are snowed in right now so I shouldn't have any excuse for the next day or so. I've started mine on my blog, I won't post here on the DIS, it gets confusing trying to format it for both sites. :surfweb: Link is in my siggy!

Here's a picture I took of the tree in the CSR lobby.
DSCN0028_zps8d9186f1.jpg

Also, I updated my TR today :)

Hey all! WE are back and I started my TR You can find it here
I have to sort thru tons of photos and upload and stuff, but I should be rockin' and rolln' soon!

Can you add mine too? :) The link is in my signature. We were in Florida 12/6-12/18, and at WDW from 12/11-12/18, staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

Well, I was trying to do a live trip report, but my iPad for some reason isn't playing nice with the Disney wifi. So I guess i'll be finishing mine when we get home in six days. The vacation is going great so far!

Shir Kahn said:
Well, I was trying to do a live trip report, but my iPad for some reason isn't playing nice with the Disney wifi. So I guess i'll be finishing mine when we get home in six days. The vacation is going great so far!

Glad you're having a great time

Disney9.9.10 - the CSR tree was gorgeous!! I love that resort. Thanks for sharing!!

Hi guys! Posting mainly so I can subscribe read all of your TRs, but in my signature is the link to my PTR, which is wordy and you should skip, but it has the first 5 days (so far) of my TR so far, which is much more picture heavy starting on page 6!

So stick to page six if you want to see a lot of pictures of some kind of unique experiences ... we did Gatorland, an airboat ride with Spirit of the Swamp, and an IllumiNations cruise. Also some great room pix that will make you want to stay at Bay Lake Tower. ;)

Will add the Photopass pictures eventually. DS and I took a few at Epcot that ended up being absolutely stunning.

Sill recovering from New Year's ... my brother's girlfriend is a bartender, and we had $300+ worth of fireworks plus a bunch leftover from 4th of July, so you can imagine what kind of night that was. :joker:

I finally finished mine yesterday, link is in my siggy. It's 7 posts on my blog but they're mostly pictures so you can probably read it all fairly quickly. Now I only have to wait 11 months to do another one! :crazy2:

Subscribing so we can still talk once the other one closes. I'd like to add photos from our PhotoPass as well. I just ordered it so it will take 7-14 days before it arrives. I have a Snapfish account so I don't know if I can use that to post pics or not.

cybrkitn said:
Subscribing so we can still talk once the other one closes. I'd like to add photos from our PhotoPass as well. I just ordered it so it will take 7-14 days before it arrives. I have a Snapfish account so I don't know if I can use that to post pics or not.

I just ordered mine too! :)

I've been really MIA since we got back on December 8th. SORRY!!!

but we had a great time. It was interesting as a family of 3 because it was our last trip as a family of 3!!!

3 weeks before leaving for Disney, we found out we were pregnant with #2! :lovestruc:dance3::love::thumbsup2

So while that threw a kink in some plans, it still ended up being a great trip....and it gave me a reason to ask for a "do over" trip in 2 years!!

Honestly, it took me awhile after we got back to think about Disney again. I started getting morning sickness while there and I have it pretty severe (I did with my DS), so it took awhile to dissociate Disney from sickness, which made me sad. Now, that we're further away from the trip and I'm spending a lot of time resting, I'm making more DIS time. I don't think I'll do a full TR, but I'll post some pictures on here :)

So, that's my explanation for being gone! But I'm back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter