*December 2012 Roll Call* Group TR! A very, merry thread!

Have you been to DL/DCA? You are in for a real treat. Lots to do and see. I grew up in socal, so DL will always be my home park. Yes, it's fun to compare, but both resorts have their own special things about them. Embrace what they are.

We have never been to the CA parks! Very excited..... I'm almost done with working out my trip report from WDW last december.....and when I see it all on paper I decided..."what in the world was I thinking cramming so much into 8 days time"? I think I will enjoy the slower pace!

Ok, so I may have just applied for the Disney Mom's panel.

I don't know what I was thinking. I just got done being head of the PTA. I need this like I need a hole in the head.

Fortunately, my chances of getting it are about as good as winning the lottery. Won't keep me from obsessing about it though. ;-)
I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you! I'm queen of biting off more than I can chew!

Hey guys, just wanted to share. I had started a PTR last year and then flaked after our big Dec trip. I admit, after all the excitement, I was in a funk after returning from the trip.

SOOOOOO since I have been fortunate to go to WDW every season starting with that big Dec trip, I decided to do a new TR. It's also going to be a PTR for our trip in 'less than' 2 weeks!

Feel free to stop in! :thumbsup2

Our Visit EVERY Season 12-13! TR (and a PTR for Halloween!)

Congratulations to our own tofubeast who is advancing to Round 2 of the Disney Mom's Panel.

Thanks to a dramatic glitch this morning some people got advance notice. The rest of us have to wait until Friday.

Congratulations to our own tofubeast who is advancing to Round 2 of the Disney Mom's Panel.

Thanks to a dramatic glitch this morning some people got advance notice. The rest of us have to wait until Friday.

Aww thanks. Hoping for more pixie dust your way come December! I am rooting for you!! :cheer2:

Big congrats to Tltorrez who also made it to Round 2 of the Disney Parks Moms Panel!!!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Big congrats to Tltorrez who also made it to Round 2 of the Disney Parks Moms Panel!!!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Congrats you guys. Hope you both get the gig. :thumbsup2

Thanks, guys! Have fun, Tofu! I suspect we'll find out the results of the next round while I'm down there. We leave Halloween night.

Yay! We're staying with my Mom this trip, just me and DS. We'll be at

Nov 1 - MK/Poly for Hallowishes
Nov 2 - AK/Boma
Nov 4 - DHS/Epcot/Fantasmic

We overlap some. Me, DD & DH this time

Nov 2 - AK/DHS/??? (maybe MK or boardwalk after DHS closes at 8:30)
Nov 3 - Epcot/MK
Nov 4 - MK/ Epcot for food & wine

Staying at POFQ

Lots of excitement around here! I'm not sure what the Mom's Panel is but it sounds fun! Jealous several of you are back at WDW now.....not sure when we'll get back. I AM excited that we leave in 4 weeks for DISNEYLAND, though! We've never been to the west coast park....and I've finally started my WDW trip report from last December ;) Good thing I took good notes and had already posted my pics on photobucket a while ago. It's going smoothly....in case anyone wants to read, the link is posted in my signature....

Lots of excitement around here! I'm not sure what the Mom's Panel is but it sounds fun! Jealous several of you are back at WDW now.....not sure when we'll get back. I AM excited that we leave in 4 weeks for DISNEYLAND, though! We've never been to the west coast park....and I've finally started my WDW trip report from last December ;) Good thing I took good notes and had already posted my pics on photobucket a while ago. It's going smoothly....in case anyone wants to read, the link is posted in my signature....

I haven't been to Disneyland in more than a decade. That sounds fun.

The Mom's Panel is this: http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/. They choose about 20 new panelists each year from as many as 10,000 applicants. We should hear the results of Round 2 this week.

Sitting in the Orlando airport. More tired than sad. It was a whirlwind trip and we had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter