December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled:

Chef Mickeys on 12/7 at 11:05 for 7 people
Crystal Palace on 12/7 at 4:40 for 7 people

good luck:)

We have heard wonderful things about le cellier and would love to have lunch there. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a ressie. Looking for anything from dec 7 to dec 21 if anyone has one they are cancelling. Thanks

We have heard wonderful things about le cellier and would love to have lunch there. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a ressie. Looking for anything from dec 7 to dec 21 if anyone has one they are cancelling. Thanks

I may be cancelling one for 12/13 at 1:00. Will post back here if I do! Party of four....

czmom said:
I may be cancelling one for 12/13 at 1:00. Will post back here if I do! Party of four....

I have a 2:20 one that day if you wanted a bit later. I would love am earlier one, not sure the kids will make it.

We are going to be at the world and looking for BOG for dec 17th i have a ressie for whispering canyon if anyone wants to trade im me thanks soo much would make a 9 year old very happy..::yes::

Just canceled the following reservations:

12/13- Ohana- 8:05 pm- 4 Guests
12/14- Crystal Palace- 8:20 am- 2 Guests
12/15- Garden Grill (CP Package)- 3:35- 2 Guests

Hope this helps someone out!

I can't PM you because I am new to this site. I may be able to make your trip a little extra special :-)

Sorry i pressed send and i was not finished... Looking for an earlier pm 12/11 Ohana res., earlier am chef Mickey for 12/ 12, and any BOG res for dates 12/08-12/15. PM me if you are planning to cancel any of these thanks

Sent you a pm

I am about to cancel party of 4 at Liberty Tree Tavern on Christmas day at 1:20.

Not to brag:cool1: but i got a 6:30 at BOG that day.

I'll cancel at 10:00 pm EST today.

mouch22 said:
I can't PM you because I am new to this site. I may be able to make your trip a little extra special :-)

Just found out over the holiday that we are taking my brother and sister (21 & 17) with us Dec 15-22. It's their first trip! Anything that might help make their trip a little extra special?

Not to brag:cool1: but i got a 6:30 at BOG that day.

Congrats! Did you find it by continuously checking online? I've been checking multiple times per day since the first day the became available for our Dec 12-16 trip and no luck yet. Will be happy just to see it during lunch.

Hi - Figured I would pay it forward with my first post... I will be cancelling the Crystal Palace character breakfast in MK on Monday 12/10 at 9:30am for 3 guests. Pls let me know if interested and we can coordinate. Will have a few other cancellations coming up as well once plans begin to cement themselves in place. thx.

Hi - No one responded to my earlier message the other day, so I've just went ahead and cancelled the CP on 12/10 at 9:30am. I hope one of you can use it!

Congrats! Did you find it by continuously checking online? I've been checking multiple times per day since the first day the became available for our Dec 12-16 trip and no luck yet. Will be happy just to see it during lunch.

I called the first day reservations were available. I waited until around noon and after 15 minutes or so on hold, I was quite surprised when told it was available. I don't usually get excited about dining at Disney as it is grossly overpriced and only OK in terms of quality. As we are going from the 22nd to 26th of December, I felt without ADRs, our patience would run very thin, so I am sucking it up and making the best of it.

Cancelled CP for 8:35am on 12/18 for six.... Since the park opens that day at 8 to all we decided to make it for lunch instead. Hope it helps someone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter