December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I've got several ressies for the week of Dec19-28. If anyone is interested pm me. I don't want to hog ressies but will hold on to them for fellow dissers.

rubybpc said:
I've got several ressies for the week of Dec19-28. If anyone is interested pm me. I don't want to hog ressies but will hold on to them for fellow dissers.

Not sure how this all works but where do you have reservations for? I was hoping for be our guest :) the earliest I could get was my boyfriends birthday on 4/7/13

Can you post the dates and times of the restaurants you are considering cancelling? It will make it easier for others to look at their schedules and try and coordinate with you if there are ones of interest.

Just cancelled Shula's Steakhouse.
Friday December 7th at 7pm, 3 adults. I needed an earlier time and got it.

Sorry no BOG. I HAVE :
12/19 Fantasmic pkg.. Hollywood Brown Derby @ 1:10.
12/22 CP@5 Trace Adkins w/TEPPAN EDO @12:50
12/23 Fantasmic MAMA MELROSE @12:15
12/23 Whispering Canyon @8:35
12/26 CHEF MICKEY 8:45

Not sure how this all works but where do you have reservations for? I was hoping for be our guest :) the earliest I could get was my boyfriends birthday on 4/7/13

Welcome-MickeyApprentice.gif

The way it works is this. Lets say I have a reservation for Be Our Guest and I am going to cancel it, I will post it on here. You would then send me a PM (Private Message) so we can coordinate a time for me to cancel, and for you to hopefully pick it up before someone else does. Usually people will give you a heads up for the more difficult ones to get. Others posters may simply cancel the reservation and just post they cancelled it. Like I just did. I saw times available still so I simply cancelled mine and posted that I cancelled.

The very first post to this thread will give you more guide lines as trading reservations is no longer allowed by WDW. Also, all cancellations in this thread are for December 2012 only. There are other threads for the other months.

Going to cancel:

Crystal Palace for Dec. 2nd 12:20pm party of 2.

Send a PM if you want to coordinate, otherwise I will cancel it at 8pm EST

Just cancelled 'Ohana on Dec. 6 at 5:05 pm for 4 people. I was able to get a later reservation for that day so I had to cancel it. I hope someone can get it.

Nothing else :(

Wish I had a CRT breakfast/lunch or an ohana!

But I do have:
Asker has 12/7 825 for 4
CRT 12/7 530 for 3
Garden grill 12/8 400 for processional
Asker has 12/9 920 for 5
Crystal palace 12/9 350 for 3
Coral reef 12/9 520 for 3
Narcossees 12/10 720 for 4

I see 'Ohana available for December 6th at 6:35pm for a party of between 2 and 4 if anybody is interested.

Also, are there any reservations for Cinderellas castle on DEC 30th? ANyone have an ADR?

Reservations cannot be transfered from one person to another. I think this thread is mainly for people to post when they are about to cancel a reservation for a WDW restaurant. They post here then hopefully someone can log on and grab the reservation that was just released. I don't think anyone has been able to grab a BOG reservation as it is suspected they overbooked those initially.

I am in need of a reservation at OHANA on Thursday Dec 13 around 8:00 - I have a reservation at OHANA on Wed, Dec 12 that I could trade for it if anyone is interested. The ressie is for 4 people at 8:05 on Wed, Dec 12

I have an Ohana 4:40pm dinner reservation on Monday, Dec. 17th for a party of 4 that I'm going to cancel. Please PM me if interested to coordinate a drop time.

Hope this helps someone!pixiedust:

Just saw Ohana for Dec 1st @ 7:05 for 4 ppl. I wish I could take this but we won't be there until 8:00

Thumper_Man said:
The way it works is this. Lets say I have a reservation for Be Our Guest and I am going to cancel it, I will post it on here. You would then send me a PM (Private Message) so we can coordinate a time for me to cancel, and for you to hopefully pick it up before someone else does. Usually people will give you a heads up for the more difficult ones to get. Others posters may simply cancel the reservation and just post they cancelled it. Like I just did. I saw times available still so I simply cancelled mine and posted that I cancelled.

The very first post to this thread will give you more guide lines as trading reservations is no longer allowed by WDW. Also, all cancellations in this thread are for December 2012 only. There are other threads for the other months.

Thanks for the info! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter