• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Looking for Garden Grille Dec 12 lunch or dinner or Dec 13 or 14th Dinner time! we have a party of 13 but can break it up! I know this is probably the impossible but im not going to give up I really want to try this place!:surfweb:

I have an Akershus ADR at 6:50 pm on Dec 16th which I want to give up for same - Akershus on 17th dec around 8am or around 11am.
may also cancel Ohana for 17th Dec at 9:30 pm dinner.

Looking for Garden Grille Dec 12 lunch or dinner or Dec 13 or 14th Dinner time! we have a party of 13 but can break it up! I know this is probably the impossible but im not going to give up I really want to try this place!:surfweb:

Garden Grill is not open for lunch, only dinner (ADRs available between 3-8pm). One way you might be able to get in there is with a Candlelight Processional package. If you have the DDP, it will cost 2TS credits though, but you do get guaranteed seating at the CP show and VIP viewing for Illuminations. Good luck!

ETA: just checked the online ressie system and GG is available for the CP package on 12/12 for a party of 13. You can eat there at 3:15p or 3:30p for the 6:45p CP show; or eat there at 4:30p or 5:15p for the 8:15p CP show. I didn't check your other dates, but they might have availability too.

Just cancelled 50's Prime Time Dec 2 @ 9:45 Party of 2

Just cancelled O'hana
Saturday, Dec 15th for 6
5:05 pm

To quote Kramer, "Jerry I think I may have made a big mistake." . . .
Like many of you I have been following this thread and checking the online system daily for 3 months now looking for an 'Ohana ADR that would work with our schedule. This one is PERFECT! So I went out and searched but couldn't see it, for a party of 4, and figured someone else grab it before me. But just to be sure I checked party of 6 and there it was. After seeing nothing available 1,000 of times I was almost in shock. I grabbed the reservation. Before I forget - thank you mouseketeermama for posting your cancelation!

Am I bad person? I don't need the 2 extra seats but the system would not allow me the ADR any other way. I beleive I've read that at check in we can let the CM know we are only a part of 4 and all will be forgivin (no cancelation fee for the two "missing guests".

TennHokies said:
To quote Kramer, "Jerry I think I may have made a big mistake." . . .
Like many of you I have been following this thread and checking the online system daily for 3 months now looking for an 'Ohana ADR that would work with our schedule. This one is PERFECT! So I went out and searched but couldn't see it, for a party of 4, and figured someone else grab it before me. But just to be sure I checked party of 6 and there it was. After seeing nothing available 1,000 of times I was almost in shock. I grabbed the reservation. Before I forget - thank you mouseketeermama for posting your cancelation!

Am I bad person? I don't need the 2 extra seats but the system would not allow me the ADR any other way. I beleive I've read that at check in we can let the CM know we are only a part of 4 and all will be forgivin (no cancelation fee for the two "missing guests".

You should be able to call and cancel those 2.

Hello everyone!

I've been here snooping around for awhile now and getting tons of good info about Disney. I'd also been hoping to see a LTT open for 12/5 for after 6:30pm or so. I had had a 5:30 for the longest time, but then realized Wishes was at 6:00 and didn't want to miss it. So I had been checking for the last 3 months and hoping I'd get something later. This morning I finally did! I got a 6:55!

There is also three more available that I thought I'd mention if anyone has been trying to get in there for the evening...that's if you don't mind skipping wishes.

Available are for 12/5 party of 5:
5:40 LTT
6:30 LTT
6:45 LTT

And I'll also be cancelling my 5:30 LTT later today.

Have a great day!

Cancelling an O'Hana for 12-26-2012 4:30 PM Party of 4. I had posted this earlier and had interest but no follow through so I am just cancelling this morning. Hope someone can use it!

Finally got Ohana for 7:50pm for 12/18, not perfect(wanted in between 5 and 6pm), still good as It was so hard to get it with just 30 days out

Don't understand why my post was deleted? I don't believe I was trying to "swap" ADRs. I was just letting people know that there were ADRs available for LTT on 12/5. I did read the rules in the first post and it doesn't say you can't post ADRs that are available. Could someone please explain? Thanks!

Because of the emails that we get from this board...I, goofed and didnt read the whole post...I deleted it ..THINKING that it was a swap or trade post and it wasnt..DUCK DUCK DISNEY...I apologize
Please know that I am only human and goofed up...
In the future..
Please everyone..
if you want to report a mistake on the boards..re read it ..

Thanks for all of you taking the time to report posts and be our other set of eyes...for that we are all grateful..
pumba

Because of the emails that we get from this board...I, goofed and didnt read the whole post...I deleted it ..THINKING that it was a swap or trade post and it wasnt..DUCK DUCK DISNEY...I apologize
Please know that I am only human and goofed up...
In the future..
Please everyone..
if you want to report a mistake on the boards..re read it ..

Thanks for all of you taking the time to report posts and be our other set of eyes...for that we are all grateful..
pumba

No problem! I have been here awhile now and thought I knew what and what not to post about ADRs. So I was just confused. Thanks for reposting!

I also edited to add that those ADRs available were for a party of 5.

Also just noticed that LTT has 12/5 for a few lunch times for parties of 5.

I will be cancelling a CRT ressie for Dec 15th (Sat) at 1:25pm. This is a ressie for 3 people. If interested, let me know. If I don't hear anything I will cancel by 5pm today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter