December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

To Cancel: Le Cellier 8:40pm 12/1 for 6

If anyone wants to coordinate. Will cancel at Wednesday noon (EST) if I don't hear.

Was able to score a 510 dinner for 12/6 @ Ohana for 3! So happy.
With that I just released our 430 Via Napoli for 3 if anyone wants to grab.

Theres a 12/13 lunch @ 2:!5 for 4 someone....GO grab it. I need earlier but hopefully someone needs it

There is also a reservation for 12/11@1:05 for 4.....trying to help, but needed 5 ppl not 4 that day

milea said:
Theres a 12/13 lunch @ 2:!5 for 4 someone....GO grab it. I need earlier but hopefully someone needs it

which restaurant?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I take it no one got the BOG cancellation from noon today?

Has anyone seen any availability for BOG at all in the last week or two?

I have just about given up hope....... :(

Going to be canceling 'Ohana party of 3 12/6 6:40pm...doesn't work well with our plans. I'll hold on to it for a day to see if anybody wants it before I cancel.

AllThingsFigment said:
Our December trip was pushed back so I'm getting ready to cancel our dining reservations for 12/4 - 12/9. I'll be canceling them in about 10 or 15 minutes starting at the top of the list. Hopefully these help someone out. :)

Chef Mickey's 12/4 at 10:45am for 5 guests

Hollywood vine 12/5 at 8:05am for 5 guests

Tusker House 12/6 at 8:00am for 5 guests

The Crystal Palace 12/7 at8:05 am for 5 guests

Be Our Guest 12/7 at 4:15pm for 5 guests

'Ohana 12/9 at 7:45am for 5 guests

Was able to get the cancellations to work this evening. I've already cancelled crystal palace and I will be canceling the others in about 25 minutes. :)

Did you cancel the rest? I have been trying for BOG but it's not showing up.

Rumor has it that BOG has overbooked and nothing's being released.. I hope you get it and give the rest of us hope:hippie::hug:

We are from Long Island, NY and my parents are supposed to leave for Florida next week. However, they are still without electric as are many families around here. So they aren't sure if they will be going away anymore. My mom called the dining reservation line about her reservations not to cancel them but to explain her situation. She was informed that a lot of people have been calling and they expect many, many cancellations in the upcoming days. This is unfortunate but my point is that if you are waiting for reservations to open up, they most likely will because of this, so keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter