December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

yolie912 said:
Hi.. Did you cancel these?

Hi! I still didn't get a chance to cancel them. For some reason the system is still telling me error. If I can not get it to go through online I will call and cancel sometime in the beginning of the week.

Just cancelled Wednesday, December 12
Les Chefs du France
Noon for 5 people.

(we rescheduled for another day of our trip)

Hi! I still didn't get a chance to cancel them. For some reason the system is still telling me error. If I can not get it to go through online I will call and cancel sometime in the beginning of the week.

Thanks for keeping us updated! I think there are a lot of us clamoring for some of your reservations! I've actually had this happen a few times and I just tried again in a couple of days and they went through.

I have two ADRs I plan to cancel sometime today- Ohana on 12/21 for 4 people at 4:30 and Coral Reef on 12/20 for 4 people at 7:10.

I am going to cancel my Be Our Guest Reservation at noon today.

Be Our Guest - 12/15 @ 5:15 for 4 people

I am going to cancel my Be Our Guest Reservation at noon today.

Be Our Guest - 12/15 @ 5:15 for 4 people

If someone gets this, would you please post back here?

I don't need it, but I've been watching these closely out of curiosity. I have not seen one report yet where someone coordinated cancellation and someone reported getting it. My working theory (complete guess) is that the overbooked and are not letting cancellations hit the system.

If someone gets this, would you please post back here?

I don't need it, but I've been watching these closely out of curiosity. I have not seen one report yet where someone coordinated cancellation and someone reported getting it. My working theory (complete guess) is that the overbooked and are not letting cancellations hit the system.

i did the first time that i coordinated with someone. it showed up in the system a few minutes later than the time it was canceled and i got it

I have also gotten one that someone cancelled and someone got mine. They were both from 12/12 through 12/20.

I certainly haven't got it and now the system has kicked me out !

I have also gotten one that someone cancelled and someone got mine. They were both from 12/12 through 12/20.

Thanks for your reports. Maybe there's hope yet for those trying to pick up one of these. I released one with the other person at their keyboard ready for it and it never showed up. I did the same thing with Ohana and had no trouble at all.

My husband and myself were both at our own laptops and the time and I am crazy enough to continue trying right now....and no BOG time showed up.

I was actually seeing one available for CRT and my husband never did. We both had identical search details and continously refreshed.

My husband and myself were both at our own laptops and the time and I am crazy enough to continue trying right now....and no BOG time showed up.

I was actually seeing one available for CRT and my husband never did. We both had identical search details and continously refreshed.

I'm still leaning toward thinking some of these dates were overbooked.

Since the FL area will be open on party nights, maybe they will decide to keep BOG open past 7 PM on party nights? They only booked up to 5:30 seatings on those nights so far.

Part of me is hoping they do decide to keep it open past 5:30 but then another part says would I want to take that much time out to sit down for a dinner during our party night. If I could score one right at 5:30, for sure !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter