• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have two 'Ohana reservations to cancel for 12/12, both for 6 guests

7:35 a.m.
6:35 p.m.

Thanks durhamites for the 635PM ohana adr!
I had to cancel my crystal palace at 6:30 pm 4 people to reserve this so it is there right now if someone wants it
again thanks

Just cancelled a Whispering Canyon Cafe for 8 on 12/24 at 6:20. I was able to pick up the O'hana I have been looking for! :cool1: Hope this helps someone!

Canceling the following - all for 5 guests:

O'hana Dec 9th 7:30am
Crystal Palace Dec 9th 6:00pm
Mama Melrose Dec 14th 12:00pm

Although it was gone earlier in the day, I am now seeing a CA Grill Dec 1 at 5:30pm for a party of 7 once again. Not sure if this will help anyone.

There is a CP package for Le Cellier open on 12/1 for 12:05 for 2 people. (5:00 Candlelight Processional show)

Just saw an 'Ohana dinner available on 12/16 at 7:45pm for a party of 4 if that helps anyone. To late for me.

I just canceled a Be Our Guest reservation for 4 people for 12/10/12 at 4:55 pm.

Would've loved to coordinate this with you...looks like its gone already :badpc:

Don't spend too much time worrying you missed out. I have yet to hear a single story of someone who actually got one of these that was cancelled, even with coordinating the time.

Big thanks to Rarity!! I was able to snag a cancelled ressie for O'Hana for 2 people on December 10th.

I can't believe I can finally quit checking!

Thank you again Rarity for spreading the pixie dust.:worship::banana:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter