December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hi all-

I am going to cancel the following:

12/11- Crystal Palace-@ 9:50am-5
12/12- Ohana- @8:15-5

I will wait to cancel until tomorrow night!

I have chef mickeys on 12/31 for 5 people at 8:15 pm or teppon for 3 people at 5:30 pm. Looking to trade for Ohana or teppon on 12/31 for 4 people for dinner.

Going to cancel Akershus on 11/29 at 12:30 for 2 and Cape May Cafe on 11/30 at 9:35 for 2.

Let me know if you want to coordinate a time mid-afternoon or after 10pm (Eastern Time)

I will be cancelling 12/11 O'hana, 6:40 p.m. for 4 people. I will cancel them at exactly 11:30 a.m. EST today. Hope someone is wanting these :)

I will be cancelling 12/11 O'hana, 6:40 p.m. for 4 people. I will cancel them at exactly 11:30 a.m. EST today. Hope someone is wanting these :)

YIKES! Not much warning!!!!

That being said, thankfully I was at my desk when this came through.

I had an original Ohana Reservation for 7:50pm that night and wanted to move it up just a bit since we are at AK that day so early park closing.

This was PERFECT! Managed to grab it.

So NOW....

I have a 7:50pm Ohana reservation for 5ppl on December 11th. I will cancel in an hour.

I had an original Ohana Reservation for 7:50pm that night and wanted to move it up just a bit since we are at AK that day so early park closing.

So NOW....

I have a 7:50pm Ohana reservation for 5ppl on December 11th. I will cancel in an hour.

Glad you got it! I didn't post much warning as I was holding off reserving something else that I knew would be gone soon(and needed to cancel 'Ohana to grab it)!!!:goodvibes

DbleTheFun said:

So NOW....

Thanks! I got this. I have an 8:20 on the 14th and a little earlier helps. Now I just need to find an akerhaus on the 13 or 14.

I have chef mickeys on 12/31 for 5 people at 8:15 pm or teppon for 3 people at 5:30 pm. Looking to trade for Ohana or teppon on 12/31 for 4 people for dinner.

Im sorry I don't have an AdR to trade with you, but, if you are going to cancel either one of those, please let me know.

Thanks!

E-P-C-O-T
If I can't get what I need, I'll probably will cancel Teppon for 3 people for 12/31
I will contact you first before canceling.

Howdy!

I will be cancelling a reservation for 2 at Le Cellier. The reservation is for 1.10 pm on 12/20/2012.

I will cancel on Sunday, so please let me know if you want to try to snag this one!

Have a great day!

I have 2 1900 PF ressies that I will have to cancel:

Thursday, Dec 13-8:25PM (party of 6)
Tuesday, Dec 18-7:25PM (party of 6)

Looking to trade for a PF dinner ressie on the 14, 15 or 16.

PM me if you're interested!

Strange!! I did all my reservations either via ipad or iphone and didnt have a problem entering credit card info!!

I got lucky I guess (After reading this I panicked and went in to check my reservations made months ago were intact... yup- all there)

Some devices run the full site, others run the mobile version. If you run the mobile version you get a message to call in. If you're running the full site, you can see the times and reserve online like a computer.

I have a reservation for Tusker House on Friday Dec. 7th at 10:25am for 2 that I need to cancel.
Let me know if you are interested in coordinating, would like to cancel in the next day or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter