December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

Made our reservations this week. I love Disney World at Christmas time. We are traveling December 16-22, staying at the Wilderness Lodge. This will be our first time staying on site. I can't wait!!:yay:

Made our reservations this week. I love Disney World at Christmas time. We are traveling December 16-22, staying at the Wilderness Lodge. This will be our first time staying on site. I can't wait!!:yay:

We are there during that time too. I am so excited!!

You will love the Wilderness Lodge during Christmastime. This resort has the most wonderful Christmas-feel. It is like a Rocky Mountain Christmas with Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers (luckily without the country music :lmao:).

I am so excited for everyone going!!! Could you please add us to the list? I looked and we weren't there yet:) We are staying at the Pop Century 12-18 thru 12-28 :) Can't wait to get there:) Thanks for adding us:)

Hi. I don't update daily. ;) You are added to the list now.

We are staying at ASMovies Dec 18-23. First time for us to stay on sight. We are super excited. Let the planning begin. :)

You will love it!! staying on site, there are just so many advantages and the "feel" of Disney everywhere, something you just dont have when staying off site. See ya there!

We are looking for a 7month DVC window for Wilderness lodge from Thursday, Dec 15 - Sunday Dec 18, 2011 - if Wilderness is not available 2nd choice is Beach Club, 3rd Choice is Boardwalk Villas, 4th Choice is Bay Lake Tower, if all else fails home resort AKV Kidani will do! We would like to attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and we will be able to if we fly in on Thursday Dec, 15!

Then we are boarding the Disney Dream from Sunday Dec 18 - Thursday Dec 22, 2011

We are heading back to a one bedroom at AKV - Kidani (this one is booked at our 11 month window for DVC) on Thursday Dec 22 - Wed Dec 28, 2011

So excited for Christmas at Disney!! We are prepared for any kind of weather!

:goodvibes

I've noticed I'm not on the list. Posted a little over a week ago. I was really hoping to see my name on the list.

New to this Disney forum, but I am on board and booked for December.

December 2nd to the 11th. Staying at the Wilderness Lodge, for my first time.

Would love to be added to the list

All Star Movies, Dec 16-23rd! Thanks! Looking forward to planning with you all!

December 3-17 at BLT Towers:cool1:

Is not booked yet because of DVC rules, but are counting down the days untill it can be booked!

We will be there Nov 27th-Dec 3rd. Staying at POP. We will surely miss the Wildnerness Lodge, but were trying to go on a much smaller budget this year. I'm just thrilled to be going at all-we were not able to go in 2010.

You can add us too!! We just changed to December 16-23 at Poly! Super excited!

You are right! I managed to book the 'getting there' leg on Friday with american and lo and behold continental dropped the 'coming home' leg today! So we are officially booked, with the flight times we need as well as a price we are willing to pay! Thanks for the advice!! :worship:

I am so happy that it worked out for you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter