December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

Just needed to update my resort, we were staying offsite but have decided to stay onsite so we will be at the All Star Music Resort on Dec 1-7th, 201:banana:1.

Can we join in?? We had a great time (although froze damn near to death) this past December, but will be doing it all again December 4-10th! We will be onsite most likely at AK Villas.

We will be there Dec 18-23....at the Wilderness Lodge. :banana::cheer2::banana: . Our first trip since 2006 and only our second trip ever. My 4yr old's first time there. So EXCITED!

Has anyone purchased airfare yet? Most airlines have yet to release our dates, but was wondering if anyone has already booked their flights.

If not, when do you normally purchase them?

This is the furthest in advance we've ever booked a trip! How on earth am I going to make it waiting SOOOOOOOOOO long!?!? :rotfl:

Has anyone purchased airfare yet? Most airlines have yet to release our dates, but was wondering if anyone has already booked their flights.

Sidestep.com has several airlines for the week in December that we are traveling. We usually buy our tickets as early as possible, hedging our bets against rising fuel costs.

We will be there Dec 18-23....at the Wilderness Lodge. :banana::cheer2::banana: . Our first trip since 2006 and only our second trip ever. My 4yr old's first time there. So EXCITED!

:wave: We are booked at WL during that time. Course... who knows if I will keep us there. I already am having thoughts of changing resorts. :rolleyes1

I have not purchased, but I have gone as far to look. I was surprised that the fare was not higher. I will be waiting though. Maybe it is naive of me, but I am hoping to get the fare about $100 less rt than it is right now. Since I booked my dd's for may and got it at that rate, I figure it might be possible.

This is the furthest in advance we've ever booked a trip! How on earth am I going to make it waiting SOOOOOOOOOO long!?!? :rotfl:
:rotfl2: I know!!! I am in the same boat. Just about a year away. I am not sure how I can make it that long! It will be good though. We used to book our trips each year once our tax return came in. Booked..then went within a month or so. Then I booked a girls only trip for September 2010, in May. I was actually quite pleased with how well planned everything was. I didn't forget much if anything. (unlike when we would go shortly after booking) So I figure booking this far out gives me just that much more of a chance to get things for the trip and plan. :thumbsup2 Just hope to avoid going crazy with excitement in the process. :upsidedow

We will be there 12/11 - 12/17 at the Grand Floridian. I am SO excited - I LOVE Disney in December.:santa:

I haven't booked our flights yet. I usually book as soon as they reach the price range I'm looking for. I set up a fare alert with Bing and I'm just waiting. Right now they're priced at $500 r/t! :eek: I'm waiting and hoping for at the most $300-$325 r/t.

Hey everyone! My DH and I are taking our little guy to WDW for his 4th birthday this December! It's our first trip to Disney, so we're pretty excited! We'll be at POFQ from Nov. 28th until Dec. 4th.

We purchased our departure flight out of DFW last week. We paid $100 per ticket on American. That was our max we were willing to pay considering the ridiculous baggage fees. We plan to fly Southwest home as soon as they release fares.

We purchased our departure flight out of DFW last week. We paid $100 per ticket on American. That was our max we were willing to pay considering the ridiculous baggage fees. We plan to fly Southwest home as soon as they release fares.

WOW! $100. That might be worth driving to Dallas. We are in Austin, so flights are always more expensive. We will probably wait until SW starts selling tickets before we purchase. We've flown Jet Blue the last 3 times, but the flight times are not great.

We don't leave until the 26th, so there are not many options at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter