December 2007...who's going?

First ever december trip!!

12/8 - 12/16 at Saratoga Springs.

Can't wait to see the Christmas season Disney style!!

It's been 5 long years since our last visit. This year we'll be there 12/22 - 12/29 at the Contemporary. :santa: There will be 10 of us there together. Can't wait! I've learned quite a bit already from the boards. Sounds like the candlelight process. on Christmas Eve would be great. What's the best location and do I book a reservation for what time and place? Any other "don't miss" tips would be greatly appreciated.
:cool1:

Count us in!!! :banana: Dec. 15th - 22nd at the POP!

Second trip to the world at Christmas time.

Me princess: DH pirate: DS(6) :wizard:

We switched resorts. We'll still be going from 12/20/07-1/1/08, but will now be at POR instead of AKL. Very excited about the change! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We will be there the first weekend in Dec...POLY!!!!! Very excited about this!

We're going to be there December 29-January 6. We are getting married in Disney on January 3rd!!

We'll be at the POLY for Xmas-myself,DH and dear sons 6,2. We have never spent a Xmas away from home;should be wonderful!

Have an opportunity to go over Xmas break thru my son's high school music program. We will be getting decent rates w/group discount at Asmusic but the more I think about it I am just getting scared about the whole idea of the masses that will be there and I'm about ready to call the whole thing off!!\
But then again I would be worlds worst mom for not going because they will be performing and marching in the parades!!!
I guess I need reassurances.....
When and where for more advice?? I know it's too early to make adr's and park hours are not yet out - when will you all start thinking about specifics??

Compared to summer crowds-how much worse ??????:eek:

I know for us ADR's can be made 6/22. If you haven't been at xmas you should go and have a great time;from what I understand the crowds aren't bad till after xmas-if I'm wrong someone please set me straight-it can't be as bad as a trip in aug. which we have done and I will never do again! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter