December 2007...who's going?

changed my plans...instead of dec 13-19 at the Contemporary in a MK view room...we're staying at the Grand Floridian in Concierge Dec 16-22!

We will be there (me, DH, DS (8), DD (8), Dad and Step-mom) from 9-15 December. I believe we will be staying at POP. (haven't made reservations yet)

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay: :cheer2: :dance3:

We will be at the Sports from Dec 9-19th, 2007 @ $49.00 a nite!!! :thumbsup2

For us it is a short trip, the minimum I am willing to do considering the long drive.:)

The longest we have stayed, so far, is 3 weeks for last summer's Free Dining program. I figure it cost us about $80 a day since we already had AP's. We cannot live that cheaply at home, or at least as nicely. Yum!!:coffee:

Slightly Goofy

Wow .. how did you get it for $49 a night???:thumbsup2

We are going 12/27 - 1/2 and we are so excited (ASMovies). Santa is going to leave the trip as a gift to our girls!!! I can't wait to see their faces!

Does anyone know when we will see the park hours for December?

I want to start planning already!!!

Count us in for a December visit. This will be our first time at Disneyworld while it is decorated for Christmas. We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. 1 -8th :cool1:

We'll be there for 12/2-12/9 at BWV and 12/9-12/16 at CR Tower Club level. It's my 30th birthday trip. Actually looking forward to turning 30 now :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We'll be at the WL Dec.5-9th. Never stayed at WL before and CAN'T WAIT!! It'll be me, dh, dd5 and ds2).:cool1:

Rachel

I'll be there Dec 8th through the 15th at CSR! I have'nt been at Christmastime since 1991!!!
Can't Wait!:yay: :cheer2: :banana: :hyper:

I will be at the POP from Dec 9 - Dec 16 with (sorry, I'm not sure of the different codes y'all use for hubbies and such) hubby, brother,mother, and father-in-laws and 9yr old nephew. First time to WDW for 3 of us and first time for ALL of us staying on Disney property!!!! we are really excited!!!
Beth:banana:
:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter