• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2007 trips lets chat

1. number in your party and type: 2 adults (me and my big brother) and one child (aka My Soul Pal Mickey)
2. When you are going: Dec 8-18, 2007
3. Where you are staying: Wilderness Lodge
4. What are your hobbies: Scrapbooking, Disney Pin collecting
5. What is your favorite Disney movie: Lilo and Stitch, classic Disney movies with Mickey Mouse in them, and classic Disney movies like Cinderella, Snow White, Peter Pan, etc.:yay:

We are a party of 6, myself (37), DH (38), DD (11), DS (13), Dmom (60) and Ddad (61). We are staying at All Star Sports from Dec 7th-16th.

This is my fifth trip to Disney, but the first at Christmastime, so we want to be sure to get in all the fun Christmasy stuff.
MVMCP on the 11th, candlelight processional the 15th, osbourne lights the
10th or 14th (depending on which works best with the rest of our itinerary.

:santa: I can't wait, nearly down to the double digit countdown. :dance3:

1. Number in your party and type: Just 2, DM and myself
2. When you are going: Dec. 26-Jan. 1
3. Where you are staying: Pop Century
4. What is you hobbies: Reading, traveling, theatre, DISNEY (obviously :goodvibes )
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Gotta with a tie between The Lion King and The Little Mermaid

During our time we have a CP package at the Nine Dragons 12/28 and we're doing NYE at Ohana's! :banana:

I wanna play!! This is our first Christmas trip! :santa:

1. Who? Me, Dh, Daughters 16 and 10.

2. When? December 14-17th

3. Where? POP (until $50 a night! Yay!!)

4. Hobbies? Reading, Traveling...but mostly I love to plan travel!

5. Favorite Movie? Beauty and the Beast or Mary Poppins. My girls and Dh love POTC.

Extras: We have the Candlelight Procession Package for Tepan Edo on December 15th (I wish we would hear who our presenter is!!!).

I am still debating Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party...I know I need to decide and buy tickets soon!

1. number in your party and type: 3 (dh, ds 15, ds 7, dd 5, and self)
2. When you are going: December 19th -26th
3. Where you are staying: POP
4. What are your hobbies: Travel, photography, digital scrapbooking, reading, cooking
5. What is your favorite disney movie: I love them all!!!

Xmas at WDW is a tradition for our family. The one year we stayed home (due to an ill relative), the holidays were really sad. I haven't made many ADRs yet. So far, we have CA Grill for Xmas Eve dinner, Crystal Palace for Xmas brunch, and Whispering Canyon Cafe for Xmas dinner. Hopefully, I'll get to this during the upcoming week!

I want to buy tickets to MVMCP but I cant until DH finds out if he has leave which should be mid-october think that they would be sold out by then?

1. number in your party and type:

4 adults (me, dh, my dad and his wife) and my 3 boys (will be 5, 4, and 1 1/2)

2. When you are going:

Dec. 9 - 15 MVMCP Dec 11

3. Where you are staying:

POR

4. What is you hobbies:

This site, watching my kids grow and play sports.

5. What is your favorite disney movie:

I like most of them....right now though I think its Cars that is my favorite.

WHO? dh, myself and kids 11,8,5,and2

Date? 12/18-26th

location? POR

Hobbies?- Movies, shopping, kids activites, planning vacations

Disny movie? Don't honestly have one but Cars is up there right now for Disney . If you picked from Pixar films it would be Shrek 1or 2 .

I want to buy tickets to MVMCP but I cant until DH finds out if he has leave which should be mid-october think that they would be sold out by then?

It will depend on the date you're wanting to attend. Those closer to Christmas sell out faster, but you should be okay in October.

we are 4 adults and 3 children
arriving December 1-8
We are staying in Windsor Hills
I live scrapbooking and photography but being a mom most
favorite Disney movies Little Mermaid & Beauty and The Beast but pretty much love all of them

1. number in your party and type: 7 total, 4 kids and 3 adults
2. When you are going: December 7-15th
3. Where you are staying: WE are staying at AllStar Sports, we were at Movies but changing to Sports saved us $200!!!!
4. What is you hobbies: I love scrapbooking, photography, cooking and planning for Disney
5. What is your favorite disney movie:I can watch ANY of them again but I LOVE Nemo, Holes, Toy Story and Aladin

This is our first Christmas time adventure, I probably won't do it again because, usually we go in April and I have my tax refund to pay for the trip, well...this timeI booked in January thinking I would have PLENTY of time to pay it off, :rolleyes1 and I got lazy and kept delaying it now I have 9 weeks to pay off and I still have $2600 to go. :confused3 I wish I could turn back the clock about 2 months to make up for my own stupidity. I know the trip will be a blast and I do have a bonus coming so cross your fingers for me..:idea:
This is our first time to do dinning and we have ADRs for some places we've never been before. I'm looking forward to Osbourne lights, the EPCOT santas and the decorations!
Janet Paddock

Planning our first trip for this December- so excited! We'll be there to celebrate my husband's birthday, too!

1. number in your party and type: DH and I and my 2 older boys, 6 & 8 (Decided to leave my 2 year old at home with grandparents)2. When you are going: Dec 1 - 11
3. Where you are staying: Shades of Green
4. What is you hobbies: Scrapbooking & reading
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Love lots of them, especially Cars, Toy Story

1. number in your party and type: 2 adults, DS-14, DD-7
2. When you are going: 12/14-12/23
3. Where you are staying: Pop Century
4. What is your hobbies: reading
5. What is your favorite disney movie? Beauty and the Beast

This will be our first Disney Christmas in 5 years. We are very excited to return for the holidays. We were at Disney this January and had a great time, but we wished it was Christmas. I am planning and booking all my dining. My DH says I have more fun planning than the actual trip:rolleyes1

I'm so excited and December is so far away.

1. 2 in our party. My wife and myself.
2. Dec. 6-16
3. POFQ
4. Reading, walking, DISNEY
5. Wife : Lady & the Tramp Me : Beauty & the Beast.

We're very excited to be going back to the World in December. Our favorite time of the year. And we are celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary :cool1:

1. Number going: 2 adults
2. When are you going: Nov. 29 - Dec. 16th
3. Where are you staying: CBR
4. What are your hobbies: All things Disney, reading and golf
5. Favorite Disney Movies: Lion King and Fantasia

1. Number in your party and type: 4 (DH, DW, DD19, DS16)
2. When you are going: December 19th -26th
3. Where you are staying: POLY w/DDP and 8 day PH
4. What are your hobbies: Running, Basketball, Disney Trips, country living.
5. What is your favorite Disney movie: Lion King

This is our 3rd trip during the Holiday Season.
Now that I think about it, it's the 3rd consecutive trip during Dec.
The only time we haven't gone but I've always wanted to try was at the end of Oct.

1. 2 in our party. My wife and myself.
2. Dec. 6-16
3. POFQ
4. Reading, walking, DISNEY
5. Wife : Lady & the Tramp Me : Beauty & the Beast.

Hi ! We will also be at POFQ December 12-17!:santa:
We are :me 39, DW 40, DS 14, & DD12.
We will be attending the MVMCP on Dec 13th.

1. number in your party and type:

Me, DH, DS 8(turning 8 at WDW actually!), DD 5, DD 4
my mom, my dad

2. When you are going:

December 11 - 18th(first time at Christmas time, so so excited!!!)

3. Where you are staying:

Wilderness Lodge (our first time staying here, but my parents have been before)

4. What are your hobbies: playing with the kids, knitting, reading, DIS, listening to music

5. What is your favorite Disney movie: it's always been Alice in Wonderland. ever since I first saw it way back when, it's still my favorite!

edit: Forgot to mention, I will be the 7 month pregnant woman enjoying herself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter