December 2007 trips lets chat

I'm going to move this to the Trip Planning section, on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies forum. :)

1. Me, DH (both 38), DS (10th bday during trip) & DD (6)
2. Nov 30 -Dec 8
3. CBR
4. scrapbooking and looking for something other than kids sports:rotfl2:
5. the classics and HSM - DD knows all the words and sings daily

BBB- Dec 1st (before park opening!) MVMCP Dec 4th :santa: CP Dec 6th

Looks like you, DreaminDisney and I will all be at the Candlelight Processional on the 24th ... this will be our first time (we went a few years ago for the holidays but could not fit in the processional.) We will be eating at the Coral Reef that night ... I have a diver message planed as well as the personalized menus (DH know nothing of this little "extra magic.")

This is our first Christmas at Disney and we are looking forward to it all. I've always wanted to go to CP and I'm glad Gary Sinise will be narrator.

I think your plan for Coral Reef will be a nice surprise for your DH!

I plan to order a tree too. This will be a surprise for DH and kids:santa:

I have yet to find a place where those going in December can chat. So I figured I would start one :).

I was thinking we could use this as a place to get to know eachother and maybe create meeting places if peoples trips happen to co-mingle :).

So lets start off with a few questions:

1. number in your party and type:
2. When you are going:
3. Where you are staying:
4. What is you hobbies:
5. What is your favorite disney movie:

1. number in your party and type: 2 adults
2. When you are going: December 15-22
3. Where you are staying: Coronado Springs
4. What is you hobbies: Scrapbooking and scuba diving
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Mulan and Finding Nemo

1. Me, my husband, my son and my husband's uncle. The 8th is his birthday
2. Dec 8-15
3. Wilderness Lodge
4. Photography, scrapbooking, shopping and spending time with my family
5. Beauty and the Beast
I am sooooo excited. This is our first time during Christmas. We are attending the Christmas Party and Candle Light Proc. for the first time also. See you all there, Stephanie :banana: :cheer2: :santa: :yay:

1. number in your party and type: 2 - DW and myself
2. When you are going: Dec 16-29
3. Where you are staying: CBR
4. What is you hobbies: Golf, gardening, reading
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Mary Poppins

Can't wait for this year's trip!!! Anyone up for some golf during that time???

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

1. 2 adults , 1 junior
2. December 23 - January 4
3. Old Key West
4. Disboards - after work don't have time for anything else
5. no specific movie is my favorite

1. number in your party and type: Just myself and my DW. This is our first trip without kids and a belated 1st anniversary :cool1:

2. When you are going: Ours is December 8th - 14th
Caribbean Beach Resort
5. What is your favorite Disney movie: Mary Poppins
This will be our first trip w/o kids in 28 years! :woohoo: In fact, one of them is getting married the weekend before our trip. Good time to turn into a kid again. :)
OMG, we need to organize a mini-DIS meet......we're going to MVMCP on the 11th too!! We're eating at Crystal Palace at 4:50pm !!!
Another one here going to MVMCP Dec 11th!
Well, add another one on that list! :rotfl: I received our cards for it this past week. Now I just have to remember to take them with us!

Maybe we'll run into each other, Mary. I'm sure that big red coat will be an easy give away.

Looks like we will be at the WL for the same dates. Have you ever stayed at WL during Christmastime? I can't wait, I hear WL is beautiful that time of year. Mary

1. 2 of us, DH & myself
2. Arrive 12/05 and leave 12/14 or 15
3. staying at CSR until the 9th, then OKW
4. scrapbooking, walking, disboards, reading
5. right now it is POTC, and Cars. But I love most of them. I have a collection of about 80 or more Disney movies.

Lori

Just thought I'd say hi because it is also me and DH's 1st ever Christmas trip to WDW.

We're going to MVMCP on 12/13 also with an ADR at LTT at 4:30 PM but our CP is on 12/9 at 6:30 p.m.

Enjoy!

Hi. For the MVMCP on 12/13 we are eating at O'Hana's at 5pm sharp. We will have our 1 and 4 year olds with us. Hope we can keep the 4 year old up for most of the party. 4 months and counting!

Just myself and my then DH! Going for our DISNEYmoon! :banana:

2. When you are going:
Monday December 10-Monday December 17th

Wildnerness Lodge! I'm finally getting my wish!

4. What is you hobbies:
reading, anything to do with water (boating, jetskiing, etc), traveling (esp to Disney!), planning my wedding

Little Mermaid or Lion King

4, Me, DW, DS(6) and DS(3)
2. When you are going:
Dec 20-24 (Oldest DS will turn 6 during the trip)
SSR
4. What is you hobbies:
golf, reading the DIS and DISNEY
tough one but I will go with Monsters, Inc.

We are going to the HDDR on the 20th and MVMCP on the 21st.

This is a great thread. I need to now go thought and read it all. But here are my answers.

1. number in your party and type: Two Dh (51) and Me (50)
2. When you are going: December 8th to the 15th
3. Where you are staying: Wilderness Lodge
4. What is you hobbies: Traveling, photography and scrapbooking
5. What is your favorite disney movie: This is a old one The Ugly Dashshund

This is Dh's second time. We went last December and he loved it so much he wanted to go back. I have been alot grouing up.

Tina

1. number in your party and type: 5: 3 Adults; 2 kids (14 & 10)
2. When you are going:19-25 Dec. 2007
3. Where you are staying:Poly - GV
4. What is you hobbies:reading, scrapbooking, hiking, traveling
5. What is your favorite disney movie:Mulan

For those of you going to MVMCP on the 20th, have you purchased your tickets yet? Does anyone think tickets will sell out for that date? I was waiting to purchase our tickets when I get to the resort.:santa:

1. Number in your party and type: 4 of us: Me, DW, DD6, DS4
2. When you are going: Dec. 02-09, 2007
3. Where you are staying: Off Property at Marriott Horizions
4. What is you hobbies: Hiking(lots of Trails where we live), Organizing Disney trips!!!, Kids sports....
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Hard to say, but probably Beauty and the Beast.

We're doing Coral Reef CP package on December 5 for 6:45p presentation.

Fallon3248 said:
...For those of you going to MVMCP on the 20th, have you purchased your tickets yet? Does anyone think tickets will sell out for that date? I was waiting to purchase our tickets when I get to the resort.:santa:

Tickets DO SELL OUT for this event, especially as you get closer to Christmas and I'm betting that the 20th will sell out. I would purchase them NOW, but keep in mind that they are not refundable once you buy them. If you don't want them mailed to you, you can see if they will hold them at the MK will-call booth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter