• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

So thankful for pending spreadsheet. Can we say that it is closed at this point? It is getting too close to keep adding and I don't want to miss any late additions. If someone has already said it is closed, thank you - I may have missed it. When I originally signed up I didn't know to include names so we are Jennifer (me DW), Glenn (DH), and Megan (DD9).

One more question, any allergies? Being from GA, peanuts and such come to mind but I wanted to check first.

One more question, any allergies? Being from GA, peanuts and such come to mind but I wanted to check first.

No allergies here. I think we should close it. It was supposed to close 10/1 but there have been a ton of additions since then.

Why don't we consider it closed after I post the spreadsheet tonight. Email me with any changes.

Right?!!? I'm on my way to an acapella concert tonight- Straight No Chaser. So excited! Then this weekend I've got to work on FE gift #2. What's everyone else up to??

I'm getting ready to surprise my kids with my parents visiting for thanksgiving!!!!!

So I noticed on the spreadsheet im on there twice. One right after another.

Just to let you know.

Lol. I like it! I mean if everyone wants to give me two gifts...thats ok. But im really excited because I found a cruise for a 5 night for 1038 for the cabin in 2015...Another disney cruise here I come!!!

Lol. I like it! I mean if everyone wants to give me two gifts...thats ok. But im really excited because I found a cruise for a 5 night for 1038 for the cabin in 2015...Another disney cruise here I come!!!

Hey give me two gifts too! Lol that's awesome about another cruise!!!!

Im am starting to feel prepared. My FE is done (almost) my door magnets are getting done, my written packing list has started, and I have started laying out clothes because we are in winter clothes here, and will be in summer clothes....(I like to plan ahead if you can't tell)... and yet at the same time... I know I am going to forget something.

pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter