December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

We just booked today and would love to join the FE group! Our family includes 4 adults, we have 2 cabins.
I am new to the disboards but this is our 5th Disney cruise and have been to Disney World more times that I can count! We live a half hour from the port. :)
So excited!!!

I can make reservations in 10 days! Palo brunch, hopefully.

since it's such a short cruise, I am not sure I am doing any excursions.

Last time, I brought the kids, this time, only DH and I. We'll be hitting the adult only beach at CC. I only got a short time there last time. So nice and quiet.

I can make reservations in 10 days! Palo brunch, hopefully.

since it's such a short cruise, I am not sure I am doing any excursions.

Last time, I brought the kids, this time, only DH and I. We'll be hitting the adult only beach at CC. I only got a short time there last time. So nice and quiet.

Since Palo brunch is only done on sea days, there won't be brunch for this cruise. :sad:

I am looking forward to some quiet time at Castaway Cay.

Since Palo brunch is only done on sea days, there won't be brunch for this cruise. :sad:

I am looking forward to some quiet time at Castaway Cay.

thanks, I meant dinner. Can't believe I can book in 10 days though. :dance3: I'm only silver, as a 7 day is the only DCL cruise I have taken. Even though most say to go to the MDRs on the short cruises, I was not fond of the Enchanted MDR on the Fantasy, so I was thinking of skipping that dinner on the Dream. I will get a Palo brunch someday though!:)

Yes, relaxing and the food at the Adult beach was nicer at CC. Steak. Ymm.

thanks, I meant dinner. Can't believe I can book in 10 days though. :dance3: I'm only silver, as a 7 day is the only DCL cruise I have taken. Even though most say to go to the MDRs on the short cruises, I was not fond of the Enchanted MDR on the Fantasy, so I was thinking of skipping that dinner on the Dream. I will get a Palo brunch someday though!:)

Yes, relaxing and the food at the Adult beach was nicer at CC. Steak. Ymm.

Oh, you'll love the brunch when you have the opportunity to do it. But, I must admit, I do so love the Palo dinners.

I think they meant to do the MDR on shorter cruises if you had not been to them before.

And you are quite right about the food at the adult beach. Loving forward to that as well.

Hi there
I have too booked this cruise!
I will be travelling with my dh Stephen, dd Lauren 15, ds Jack 13 and ds Corey 7.
Can I join the meet?
You also love to join the FE group x

We are first time cruisers travelling from Northern Ireland.
This will be our 7th trip to Orlando.
We are doing MVCP on 17th December too.
Can't wait :banana:

I think I have posted on here. It is amazing how confusing things get when you are trying to look on your phone.

Anyways, I would like to be on the roll call as well as doing the fish extenders. I have never done fe's before, so I am not really sure what I am doing. I haven't done anything like this before. I have just kept to myself on this because I didn't realize these things were available.

I can only speak for my cabin in doing that. BUT We are a 3 Cabin group. Going with my parents and my aunt and uncle and in my cabin is my husband and my 7 year old. Im leaving my baby at my in laws. But we are currently from Akron Ohio.

Anything else you needed?

Alisa

I am so so so excited for this cruise. 5 days till we can log in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter