December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

My wife and myself will be crusing for the first time on December 19th. And, we are doing it without kids!!! WooooHOOOOOOO!!!:banana:

Thanks. Anyone got any tips for a first timer?:wave2:

Hey!!!!!! I JUST realized you are from Charlotte! We are in Durham and are in Charlotte a lot. How's your planning going?

Hi. We are happy to join the group, first Dcl and also first time cruisers, from Europe. Besides me (Santa - yes, it is my real name :))and my partner, we will have our kids: DS (11) and DD (8) travelling on this Dream ship. See you.

Cool name!

Welcome to the cruise and this thread. I am a first time cruiser also!

How's your planning coming along?

My wife and myself will be crusing for the first time on December 19th. And, we are doing it without kids!!! WooooHOOOOOOO!!!:banana:

Congrats! This is out 4th cruise without the kids! You will love it! We do one ever Dec :)

Hi Everyone,
Getting excited about working on our fish extender gifts!! Haven't been on in a while, and wanted to see how our FE list is looking! Anyone have an updated list?:beach:

Please remove me from the fish extender group and cruise group. I have conflicts and have to switch my cruise date.

Dear Disney Cruisers I am sad to say but I have changed our cruise to December 18 out of Miami going to castaway cay and key west. This is a 4 day cruise on the magic for only about $500.00 more. Also the Magic will have all the new additions. So with that said please have a great cruise.

Dear Disney Cruisers I am sad to say but I have changed our cruise to December 18 out of Miami going to castaway cay and key west. This is a 4 day cruise on the magic for only about $500.00 more. Also the Magic will have all the new additions. So with that said please have a great cruise.

Sorry to see you go!

Trying to update the list I got. Please let me know if I'm missing you.

motherofthings1234 with 2 adults and 3 kids
Bekah21 with 2 adults and 2 kids
Jhowell08 with 2 adults and 1 kid
Eeyores#1Fan with 2 adults
sefindlay with 4 adults

total of 12 adults and 6 kids with only 5 rooms participating so far.

Please let me know if I'm missing someone for the roll call update. Do we still want to meet on the day we leave port?

Bekah21
cah5525
dnorris62
Eeyores#1Fan
Jhowell08
latoyamo49
Lynne G
motherofthings1234
sefindlay
sunshine1259
WhoDat
Vickis3js

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter