December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Ok, WWMC members. Your faithful Prez is heading out in a few minutes on our pre-scouting trip on the Fantasy. Will be out of touch until we meet on board next week. Will give a full intell brief then. Continue on all and remember All for One and One for the Mouse:cool1::cool1:

I will try and leave some leftovers for you all:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Your Prez, Kevin

Ok I can pick up some of that. How many cans were you going to buy?

We were at Epcot last night testing out Test Track. Didn't get the chance to hear Blair Underwood give the Candlelight Processional. :-(.

Just a little hint. When Magic Kingdom is having MVMCP, if u are in Epcot at the time Holiday Wishes is supposed to go off, you can see the show while standing in Epcot. If you stand between Italy and America along the railing by the water you get a pretty good view of Holiday Wishes going off in MK. Sometimes Illuminations and Wishes are going off at the same time so it's a double treat. The next MVMCP is Sunday. Fireworks is at 9:30 for both MK and Epcot.

H

I CANNOT BELIEVE IN ONE WEEK WE WILL ALL FINALLY BE ONBORAD!! I am desperately trying to finish a very uninteresting - in my humble opinion- International Human Resources class, post 1 more discussion in my E-commerce class, finish up my FE's, scale down the luggage, and try again to get my dorky holiday sweaters that take up way too much room to somehow magically shrink themselves for packing purposes. -Wish me luck - and I wish for everyone on the forum that needs a bit more time - a few extra Fantasy inspired minutes to creep into your weekend unexpectedly and allow to breathe a sigh of releif and say - I'm Ready!!!! .........LOLOLOLHAHAHA - YEH RIGHT -:rotfl2: At least stop and watch one of those sappy Hallmark, or Disney Family channel Christmas movies that are on this month - I LOVE THOSE - AND THEY ALWAYS END HAPPILY EVER AFTER - have a great day !!! :lovestruc

To shrink sweaters, use small space bags, which will compress them to take up 1/4 of the space.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IN ONE WEEK WE WILL ALL FINALLY BE ONBORAD!! I am desperately trying to finish a very uninteresting - in my humble opinion- International Human Resources class, post 1 more discussion in my E-commerce class, finish up my FE's, scale down the luggage, and try again to get my dorky holiday sweaters that take up way too much room to somehow magically shrink themselves for packing purposes. -Wish me luck - and I wish for everyone on the forum that needs a bit more time - a few extra Fantasy inspired minutes to creep into your weekend unexpectedly and allow to breathe a sigh of releif and say - I'm Ready!!!! .........LOLOLOLHAHAHA - YEH RIGHT -:rotfl2: At least stop and watch one of those sappy Hallmark, or Disney Family channel Christmas movies that are on this month - I LOVE THOSE - AND THEY ALWAYS END HAPPILY EVER AFTER - have a great day !!! :lovestruc

This morning I woke up with a major case of the "Cruising Bug":woohoo:.....and I swear my blood pressure is elevated and I am close to letting out a silly scream of joy!! :banana:

So much to do in so little time. Packing, finishing FE gifts, packing, finishing door magnets, laundry, :laundy: wrapping gifts for Christmas, packing.....oh and I have a job interview tomorrow! :worship:LOL

Don't Forget your zip ties for your FE's. I was re-reading some old posts and saw where someone had there's stolen :(

All FEs are packed! Funny thing is, they took up 2 suitcases and a roll on! That just means I have to buy more goodies for me while I am cruising to fill the cases back up to bring the cases home!

Mine are F*I*N*I*S*H*E*D* !!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO

HRH Bunnyb said:
Don't Forget your zip ties for your FE's. I was re-reading some old posts and saw where someone had there's stolen :(

Are you Zip tying it to the fish? I would have never thought to do that, how sad :(

Is everyone here bursting with excitement as much as I am? I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the next 4 days at work! I'm not leaving until Friday morning. The family is driving so they are leaving a day ahead of me. Yes, I convinced my hubby to make the drive with the kids without me. Poor guy. But he should actually beat me to animal kingdom on Friday. Then we are off to meet the Fantasy!! I'm so excited I could scream.

mstee777 said:
Is everyone here bursting with excitement ad much as I am? I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the next 4 days at work! I'm not leaving until Friday morning. The family is driving so they are leaving a day ahead of me. Yes, I convinced my hubby to make the drive with the kids without me. Poor guy. But he should actually beat me to animal kingdom on Friday. Then we are off to meet the Fantasy!! I'm so excited I could scream.

Yes I am bursting too!!! We are also driving down on Friday! Christmas is done for when we return, now just to finish my FE gifts, oh yeah and pack at some point too! Can.not.wait!!!!

it would seem Doppler's hve been upgraded. Ihvent gotten aynything frm them yet aboutit. 'l'll see ify will respond to me.
Lee
Hello!!!

So we are getting really excited as the day approaches....

I've received our stateroom info......we're assigned to 9154. It is GTY so hopefully will be upgraded BUT I just noticed that the Doppler family is also slated for 9154???:confused3

I plan to bring a "we've moved" sign just in case.

Are you Zip tying it to the fish? I would have never thought to do that, how sad :(

Yep guys that would be me and my DW. We had our 4 pocket FE stolen when we were on the Dream last year. It was on the last day too. I had just checked our FE because I thought I heard someone at the door putting something in our FE. Everything was fine at that time. Then 15 minutes later while we were packing up on our last day DW said why don't you just bring in our FE so we can pack put it in the suit case. When I opened the door it was gone. Our FE was personalized so it would not be of any use to anyone else.:confused3 So I have been telling everyone I know to please bring plastic ties to secure you pocket fish extender to the fish outside of your door. :thumbsup2

davidls said:
Yep guys that would be me and my DW. We had our 4 pocket FE stolen when we were on the Dream last year. It was on the last day too. I had just checked our FE because I thought I heard someone at the door putting something in our FE. Everything was fine at that time. Then 15 minutes later while we were packing up on our last day DW said why don't you just bring in our FE so we can pack put it in the suit case. When I opened the door it was gone. Our FE was personalized so it would not be of any use to anyone else.:confused3 So I have been telling everyone I know to please bring plastic ties to secure you pocket fish extender to the fish outside of your door. :thumbsup2

Thank for sharing! I have a question about the FE gifts? Are we to give a gift to each person every day?

Thank for sharing! I have a question about the FE gifts? Are we to give a gift to each person every day?

Just one FE gift per stateroom in your group for the cruise. Since our group is so large Lee had to break it up into 4 groups. Now you can give to just the ones in your group or you can give to everyone in all 4 groups. That is up to you. We put in our FE gifts something the adults would like and something for the kids. Hope this helps!!!:thumbsup2

davidls said:
Just one FE gift per stateroom in your group for the cruise. Since our group is so large Lee had to break it up into 4 groups. Now you can give to just the ones in your group or you can give to everyone in all 4 groups. That is up to you. We put in our FE gifts something the adults would like and something for the kids. Hope this helps!!!:thumbsup2

That helps so much!!! I've been crazy planning gifts for each person in the cabin for multiple days!!! Time for a new strategy!!!

l

We chose to do something for each person in each cabin but we are spreading the cabins out over the week. This way each person has a little something from us in their pocket:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I won't reveal the gifts cuz I want the surprise for my group A people, but they aren't huge or overkill:cheer2::cheer2: just fun!

Pretty much all packed - just a few last minute things to throw in before we head out the door. We leave Thursday morning for our drive over to Walt Disney World and a couple of days at the Beach Club Resort before the cruise. Our drive over to WDW only takes about a little over an hour and a half................ (3/4's of an hour if I put the pedal to the medal!!!):drive::drive::drive: :cool1:

Can someone please.message.me. the group Z FE list? We never got it. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter