• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

You'll LOVE WDW when you get there and I think November is a great time to go. :goodvibes It's a bit cooler and the crowds are lower...except of course for Thanksgiving week. :scared1:

I'm leaving on vacation right now myself. Going up north to NH and MA where I'm from. We're driving - my mother, my brother-in-law and myself. We were supposed to leave at 8:00 AM, but I joked with Shari that we'd be lucky if we get out of here by 9:00 AM. :rotfl2: I was ready at 8:00

I'm happy to be on vacation and it gave me something to look forward to. But I'm still looking forward to my cruises more! Shari and I have a cruise booked in April, so we have that one to get excited about. The thing I like about this cruise is that when I get off of my April cruise, I won't be as depressed because I'll have THIS one to look forward to! :banana:

I'm happy to be on vacation and it gave me something to look forward to. But I'm still looking forward to my cruises more! Shari and I have a cruise booked in April, so we have that one to get excited about. The thing I like about this cruise is that when I get off of my April cruise, I won't be as depressed because I'll have THIS one to look forward to! :banana:

I learned right away, one must ALWAYS have a future cruise booked or the post-cruise depression is deadly! :lmao:

Hi to the new kids!

I learned right away, one must ALWAYS have a future cruise booked or the post-cruise depression is deadly! :lmao:

Hi to the new kids!

Exactly! Fortunately we had booked our second prior to taking our first, and booked three more on board! Our girls loved it as much as we did. Three months later our girls are still begging to go back! They don't know about Halloween on the Dream or WDW!

Welcome to those of you who are onboard since I last posted!! I am not sure where you all live, but it is already hot and humid here in Virginia and summer has not begun yet!! Keep cool....tiwo more summers ago

Welcome to those of you who are onboard since I last posted!! I am not sure where you all live, but it is already hot and humid here in Virginia and summer has not begun yet!! Keep cool....tiwo more summers ago
LOL - Well, I'm in central Florida where it is hot and humid at least 8 months of the year! :headache: :beach: :crazy2:

My only consolation is being so close to WDW and Port Canaveral. :goodvibes

The only consolation about the heat is it is not snow!! Cant wait until I fly out wearing gloves and change into a tshirt and shorts:thumbsup2:thumbsup2It will be nice cruising in the winter...leaving cold to warm then coming back for Christmas:santa:guess I have a bunch of sleeps to wait.:scared1:

When my mom and I boarded the Magic in January of last year, it WAS snowing at Port Canaveral! Just light flurries, but definitely snow. In my community, everyone was taking pics because it did stick for awhile. And it was barely above freezing (and windy!) at boarding time. This was NOT the norm, but I loved it. I wore warm slacks, a leather blazer and a winter hat for embarkation. My mom had a parka and winter scarf. Key West was so miserable (50 mph winds and freezing) that not many got off the ship. Most guests were totally unprepared for actual winter!

I live in FL but my other home is Idaho and I love the cold and the snow. We don't get the kind of blizzards there that the northeast gets though. ;)

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
We just got off the Wonder from Alaska and booked onboard. We have been wanting to experience the eastern carribean again and the itinerary looked awesome. This will be our 6th disney cruise and we are looking forward to the fantasy at Christmas time and meeting everyone! lc:santa:

We just got off the Wonder from Alaska and booked onboard. We have been wanting to experience the eastern carribean again and the itinerary looked awesome. This will be our 6th disney cruise and we are looking forward to the fantasy at Christmas time and meeting everyone! lc:santa:

Welcome! I so wanted to do the AK this year, but we opted for the WC in March when they released the KSF last fall. It was a bummer for us when they had the KSF for Alaska later!!!

How was it???

:welcome: lmcarr! Thanks for signing up on our cruiser list! :thanks:

Welcome! I so wanted to do the AK this year, but we opted for the WC in March when they released the KSF last fall. It was a bummer for us when they had the KSF for Alaska later!!!

How was it???
we enjoyed the cruise and the scenery was absolutely beautiful. I definitely recommend to experience it.

we enjoyed the cruise and the scenery was absolutely beautiful. I definitely recommend to experience it.

Tell me more please. We're on the 8/9 AK cruise and really looking forward to it.

DD and I flew to FL on Thurs. and we were saying how funny it was to be flying to FL to cooler weather - at least it WAS cooler in FL than DE. Now that we are here it's warmer than in DE. Oh well....we know to expect the weather and just deal with it. Now to get to Epcot hopefully Mon. or Tues. :drinking1

Hi everybody! I booked this cruise on the TA last month. I already know Ibouncetoo and HollyTyler from the Thieves cruise. Aren't Ian and Sukie signing up? Wonder if we can get Cheri and Kathe to come too!

HI TAMMY!!!!! :wave:

Ian and Sukie will actually be at WDW the week of this cruise (with some other friends , but that hasn't been mentioned on the internet, so I'm not talking....:lmao:) Lisa & Darrel are on this cruise too. Who knows what other Thieves we can drag along with us over the next year and a half!

Cool! :thumbsup2

Now if our cruise would hurry and get here ... not that I'm wishing our lives away...but I still want it to be NOW!

PLEASE! That's a lot of potential 'good times' to wish away! But I know what you mean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter