December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

bumping so that maybe more cruisers will find us. Don't forget Taswira has a webpage and sign up on it for cruisers. Thanks for the work on the webpage Taswira.

bumping so that maybe more cruisers will find us. Don't forget Taswira has a webpage and sign up on it for cruisers. Thanks for the work on the webpage Taswira.

With so many threads now, with 4 ships, it's hard to keep any thread bumped up especially on the meets threads. Good thing IrishCowboy keeps the posts updates in the 'find your cruise meets thread'.

We're in! Jackie talked us into it :thumbsup2

Lisa, after hearing you and others talk about it at dinner, that's what made up my mind! :goodvibes I have to wait until next payday to book, but look forward to seeing you guys again! :thumbsup2

We're in! Jackie talked us into it :thumbsup2

Lisa, after hearing you and others talk about it at dinner, that's what made up my mind! :goodvibes I have to wait until next payday to book, but look forward to seeing you guys again! :thumbsup2

YEAH!:woohoo:

We FINALLY got the dummy bookings from Alaska processed! So my dummy cruise is a three day that overlaps with this one...it looks very funny on my CC page to be going on two cruises at the same time! :lmao:

WOW! I just looked at the Meyer=Werft (sp?) cam and OUR ship is coming along so quickly!!!

....also I just realized I put in the cabin number for my Hawaii cruise...gotta go look this one up....:headache:

OH SHARI........how do I edit the cruiser list? (need to correct my cabin to 6672) :rolleyes1

OH SHARI........how do I edit the cruiser list? (need to correct my cabin to 6672) :rolleyes1.
No problem. I just edited it for you! Thanks for signing up on the cruiser list! ;)

To all who submit the form: If you need to make a correction or a change, you can either post here or PM me and when I see it I will correct it for you. If you prefer, you can re-submit the form with the correct info and when I see a duplicate I will delete the previous entry (provided the user name is the same), but please only use that method if your previous entry is not far up the list, or I may not notice you're already on there. :)

Thanks!

Shari

Awesome!! Did I see somewhere that Heather and Tom are going on this one too?

YEAH!:woohoo:

We FINALLY got the dummy bookings from Alaska processed! So my dummy cruise is a three day that overlaps with this one...it looks very funny on my CC page to be going on two cruises at the same time! :lmao:

:lmao::rotfl2:

Don't worry I have a couple of overlapping cruises on my CC listing on DCL's website - it is funny looking. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Booked this cruise while on the Dream in early May. Still so far away, but glad to have a couple others before then. Just us two adults, Rob and Chris. The Fantasy is going to be so amazing!!

Count me in as one who will be holding a margarita on CC on the big day. . .well, maybe a Conch Cooler.

Booked this cruise while on the Dream in early May. Still so far away, but glad to have a couple others before then. Just us two adults, Rob and Chris. The Fantasy is going to be so amazing!!

Count me in as one who will be holding a margarita on CC on the big day. . .well, maybe a Conch Cooler.
:welcome: Feel free to join our cruiser list by using the sign-up form on our cruise website, even if you are not participating in the FE. :cool1:

On boy - margarita/conch cooler party on the "big" day! :cheer2:

Now THAT is a reason for a countdown!!!

Well, I for one, hope the 'time' holds off until after konk coolers are 2 ofr 1 on CC. Now that's a way to go....a konk cooler in each hand. :drinking1 :cool1: :drinking1

Hey all - So far we have 9 listings on our cruiser list. The latest is "Swaan," who is a Dis-er but has apparently not yet posted on this thread. :confused3

:welcome: Welcome, Swaan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter