December 12, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

FE Group #1

Paula is sending out an email from me, if you don't get it, please let me know.

Thanks!!

So excited! on a whim, I thought I would check the disney cruise website and see about Castaway cay... and a family cabana was open!!!!! That means I just cancelled our Serenity Bay cabana if anyone wants it!!!! :O) Im beyond thrilled!!! Even if the kids dont spend any time with us in the cabana (since they didnt last year)... the fact that I know they CAN spend the day with us rather than the club if they choose... is such a relief!!!! NOW Im super excited!

L7YKn7u.png

Less than a week, everyone!

We're flying out tomorrow and will be on the ship on Sunday! We will look forward to seeing all of you on the 12th!!!!:cool1:

We are ready for the warm weather, too! It is 20 degrees with ice covered roads here in Fort Worth! Wednesday can't get here soon enough!

I'm kind of sad that it's 80 degrees in December (not Christmas-y at all!) but the warm weather will make for a fun cruise! :beach:

It's Florida or Bust for us in the morning. We are driving to Jacksonville so hopefully we have good weather on the way!:yay:

I think this will be my last DCl cruise ! I seen to much bad things it was not the DCl I know and love on castaway I seen them tell a 11 year old girl she could not swim because she could not get out on her own well the toddlers can't I take care of 3 people in wheelchairs so it made me so upset to see her treated like that so I talked to guest s. We'll it just got worse after that you all know that my granddaughter just got her cast off she had a hard time walking so much het feet and legs started to swell so she could not wear her shoes on the last night I tryed to take her to see the show the worker at the door would not let her in .i told her about the problem she could see her feet but still would not let her I katelyn was crying and hurt that she could is the show.there was 2 other people there telling her she could not keep her out that was discrimination all she would say was it was their policy .now I'm going to write a note to DCl and tell them about it I told gs about it again and told them her name was Amy

We had such a great time! We planned to meet up with a few people from here and it didn't happen! I blame the endless naps! The ship starts to move and I swear all 4 of us would immediately fall asleep. I always sleep with perfection on cruises!

A perfect 3 nights. Soooooo sad to be back home! No dessert trio tonight. No appetizer, salad, entree, and endless CM eager to please. No towel animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter