December 12, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by vedlin71, Apr 15, 2013.

1. vedlin71

vedlin71 Mouseketeer

It will be me my son his 4 year old and my daughter her 3 year old daughter my son inlaw and a friend Please Read FE INFO[/ the first fe is closed but there is a 2 nd one started please post your info on board or look for the post about the new one

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

4. ab2008

ab2008 Mouseketeer

I just booked this cruise for me, DH, DD (10 she will be 11 a few days after we get off) and DS (9).

Seems quiet in here, I hope it picks up, as I'm hoping we will do an FE exchange.

5. vedlin71

vedlin71 Mouseketeer

I hope so too glad to have some one in here besides me

6. DbleTheFun

DbleTheFun DIS Veteran

We will be aboard! Myself, my twin 6 yr old boys, future hubby and 13 yr old step son. Did same itinerary last year and cant wait to do it again!

7. vedlin71

vedlin71 Mouseketeer

Glad to have you all this will be my 3 disney cruise but the 1st cruise for every one else with me .

8. laalaa

laalaa Mouseketeer

I'm on this cruise!!!

I'm Laura (30yrs old) & i will be going with my brother (22) and our parents. We are from Scotland & will be doing 8 nights POR first, then joining the cruise. After the cruise it will be straight to the airport for our flight back to the UK. Really hoping for a FE group too, as i have ideas already!

9. DbleTheFun

DbleTheFun DIS Veteran

We would be in for a FE as well... We love them!

10. anthonysmama

anthonysmama Mouseketeer

Hello Everyone!! My family and I have had this cruise booked for quite a while. Sooooo excited that it is coming up FAST! :yay: This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and we absolutely cannot wait!! We will be spending 5 days at WDW before this cruise!

11. Evi

Evi DIS Veteran

Hi All,

I'm getting married on this cruise. I will be traveling with my fiance and our families. I'm so looking forward to this cruise.

Evi

12. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

Hi! I just moved our other cruise to this one, it will be DH and I. Hope to be able to do the FE again. Nice to meet everyone!

13. problemsolved

problemsolved Earning My Ears

My husband and I are surprising our girls with a trip to Disney World followed by the 3 day cruise! My older daughter is 10, and the younger will turn three while we are at Disney. The FE group sounds fun...would love to join in...

Nicole

14. vedlin71

vedlin71 Mouseketeer

im not good at organizing things but would love to do FE if someone wants to put one together I will have 2 cabins that will do it there will be 6 adults and 3 kids

15. hlopez

hlopez Earning My Ears

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I have scheduled our very first Disney Cruise... It's actually our very first cruise! I've read about participating in a Fish Extender, can anyone tell me how to get started or how to join a "group"? My husband and I are bringing out two girls (10&7) and my mom (grandma!) on this dream vacation.

We are going on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas from 7/4-7/7.... We're on the 6th deck. Is there an FE group started that we can join?

Thanks for any/all help!

Helen

16. vedlin71

vedlin71 Mouseketeer

look up the meet for that cruise on the main board

17. vedlin71

vedlin71 Mouseketeer

I will post all the info in the first post about the FE Please read and join in on the fun hope to talk to you all more on here

18. spazzious

spazzious Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! I'm new here and my family and I are going on this cruise! We're super excited as it's our first cruise and also my daughters bday! I know we'll all have a blast!!:cool1:

19. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

Is there an FE group started yet?:)

20. vedlin71

vedlin71 Mouseketeer

I started one one the first post but no one has emailed me yet please read the first post

21. DbleTheFun

DbleTheFun DIS Veteran

We love participating in FEs! Count us in

cabin- 6618 (Double the Fun)
    2 Adults (Mark/Kim)
    1x 13 yr old boy
    2x 6 yr old boys

Assuming we will split by cabin location if group gets large, to keep each group less than 10? Or else I'll need to pack an FE suitcase! Haha