December 12, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi guys

Just to let you know that there is another update to the FE list as one of the participants has changed there cruise date, so I have sent everyone on the list the update :thumbsup2

Please let me know if you don't receive it, mentioning no names ;) (spazzious :rotfl2:)

:joker:

Hi Virginia

I've checked my sent items and it says its been sent, it must be stuck in cyber space somewhere :confused3

I've just resent it so please let me know if it does not arrive :thumbsup2

I got it this time thanks

We just made the last payment on out cruise!! :woohoo:

Our appt for passports is 10/3 and i'm working on FE gifts this weekend. :cool1:

Oh yeah and we still have to book our couples massage. :banana:

imsoexcitedthaticanhardlystandit! :upsidedow

:
We just made the last payment on out cruise!! :woohoo:

Our appt for passports is 10/3 and i'm working on FE gifts this weekend. :cool1:

Oh yeah and we still have to book our couples massage. :banana:

imsoexcitedthaticanhardlystandit! :upsidedow

:dancer: fantastic news :dancer:

We paid our last weekend :thumbsup2

Roll on December :banana::banana:

FE gifts are coming along. The ones for the kids are coming out really cute!!! I hope they like them!:woohoo:

We are paid in full. Yay :) but..... We are still in the life boat :(. I'm hoping that will be good and we get an upgrade but not counting on it. It's the first time we've ever been Gty though.working on fe gifts tomorrow. Are we still planning a meet on the first day? Anyone at disney prior.? We are doing Mvmcp on the night of the 10 th and then a park all day the 11 th. We live in florida but will play tourist lol

We are paid in full. Yay :) but..... We are still in the life boat :(. I'm hoping that will be good and we get an upgrade but not counting on it. It's the first time we've ever been Gty though.working on fe gifts tomorrow. Are we still planning a meet on the first day? Anyone at disney prior.? We are doing Mvmcp on the night of the 10 th and then a park all day the 11 th. We live in florida but will play tourist lol

I'm flying in on the 11 th and staying at the raddison or double tree

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

We fly into MCO on 6th so will probably have a few park days before :thumbsup2

We buy a 21day Disney Park Hopper pass here in the UK so will need to get our money's worth ;)

As far as I'm aware there's been no meets or events as such been organised but maybe we should start and offer suggestions????????

We also arrive on the 6th. We are at AKL. Any D23 members going to the holiday splendor event that weekend before the cruise? Counting the weeks.

Hey! First time to post on the boards! I am taking my mom on her first Disney cruise to celebrate her 60th birthday and we would love to take part in the FE. Don't have enough posts to PM yet, and will try and in the next few days, but would love it if someone could PM me if possible and I could submit our info that way!

Hey! First time to post on the boards! I am taking my mom on her first Disney cruise to celebrate her 60th birthday and we would love to take part in the FE. Don't have enough posts to PM yet, and will try and in the next few days, but would love it if someone could PM me if possible and I could submit our info that way!

I have sent your info to be added to the list pbj71 is adding you

:welcome:

What a lovely surprise for your mum :cheer2:

I've got all your details Kris so will email you the FE list ASAP :thumbsup2

You won't be able to post PMs or receive them until you've posted so many times (think its about 12 but might be wrong :confused3)

We are also doing mvmcp on the 10th...we will be at wdw from the 7th til the 12th...staying at wilderness lodge.

Us too! Hope there are 2 available so we are both lucky!

Got one last year on same itinerary and there were plenty to choose from at 90 days. Hoping that's the case again or I will be devastated!

Didnt get one! Damn.... Im going to stalk the site... Sooooo disappointed. It was really the only thing i wanted to do all cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter