December 12, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

I just sent the email, but want to post here as well:

Disname: bellelinus

Julie (mom) and Elizabeth (21 year old daughter)

Stateroom: 7076

Doing a B2B with the 4 night immediately before this cruise!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I just sent the email, but want to post here as well:

Disname: bellelinus

Julie (mom) and Elizabeth (21 year old daughter)

Stateroom: 7076

Doing a B2B with the 4 night immediately before this cruise!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

B2B I'm sooooooooo jealous :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have not had an email either :confused3

I can sympathise with both parties here ;)

Neither myself or DH smoke & like most none smokers hate it :sad2:, but my parents both do. This is the 1st cruise they have booked a veranda as last year they said it was such a pain going to the smoking locations so I no they will be furious when they find out :eek: (let's just say I'm not telling them until I've had the confirmed email :rotfl2:). I'm sure they would have just booked an inside cabin if the'd of known sooner.

As the the old saying goes you can please some of the people some of the time ........:lmao:

I got I card in the us mail today about the change about smoking

Hi! This is my first time participating in the exchange. I just sent an email with our information. My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary while onboard, so we are leaving the kids at home. Question: should I get a FE with just the two of us or get one with all 4 of us and then pin up the bottom for this cruise?

Thanks!

I have ours from our first cruise w/ all 4 of us and plan to pin mine up with jst me and DH showing. Glad to know it is not a dumb idea on my part.:goodvibes

Hi I hope everyone is well :banana:

I have emailed out the updated FE list tonight to everyone taking part, but please let me know if you don't receive it :thumbsup2

Hows everyone's holiday plans coming along :confused3

We're into DD today, 99 days & counting :cool1:

Hello fellow cruisers! My sister and I will be joining you on the Dream. We can't wait until December, even though we are headed to WDW the end of September, too. Of course, we will spend time at AKL before the cruise to enjoy the festivities and the Holiday Splendor event for D23. Will send email for the FE list. See everyone in December.:cool1:

Hello fellow cruisers! My sister and I will be joining you on the Dream. We can't wait until December, even though we are headed to WDW the end of September, too. Of course, we will spend time at AKL before the cruise to enjoy the festivities and the Holiday Splendor event for D23. Will send email for the FE list. See everyone in December.:cool1:

:welcome: lucky you having two visits to WDW planned as well as a cruise, not jealous MUCH :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have emailed out the updated FE list tonight to everyone taking part, but please let me know if you don't receive it :thumbsup2

I didn't get it. :confused3 Maybe you can just PM it to me?

I didn't get it. :confused3 Maybe you can just PM it to me?

Hi Michelle

I've double checked and its been sent from my email :confused3

Please would you send me your email address again in a pm so I can double check that I've got the right one :thumbsup2

:cheer2:

The group is getting big do you think we should start thinking about splitting it up?

I am ok with splitting, since I have already started on my gifts. But I have never done a split group so how would we split it?

Hi I'm happy to do the people on the list sofar as we've already bought, wrapped & labeled, but to be honest I think if we get many more (and please don't think I don't want people to join that's not what I mean) then maybe I will have to rethink as I've already got over a suitcase full :scared1:

What does everyone else think?????????????????

Hi I'm happy to do the people on the list sofar as we've already bought, wrapped & labeled, but to be honest I think if we get many more (and please don't think I don't want people to join that's not what I mean) then maybe I will have to rethink as I've already got over a suitcase full :scared1:

We can start a "group 2" for anyone else.... And have a new member coordinate ha one.... I think thats fair.

I think you are right I have done the same thing so far if that is what every one wants to do

I've had cruises where the group was split due to size, and the only thing I wanted to add is that people from the first group can also choose to sign up for the second group if they want to . . . different people have different luggage space/FE gift sizes and some are fine to do more and others find splitting to give to part of the group to be better for them.:goodvibes

I've had cruises where the group was split due to size, and the only thing I wanted to add is that people from the first group can also choose to sign up for the second group if they want to . . . different people have different luggage space/FE gift sizes and some are fine to do more and others find splitting to give to part of the group to be better for them.:goodvibes

Just let me know how we are doing it

Just let me know how we are doing it

I think Paula should decide, since she was coordinating the FE . . . one way to do it would be to say that everyone who was on Paula's last list is the final list for group 1, but that a group 2 will be created with new people as well as anyone from the first list who wants to participate in a larger group. Someone who comes to the FE after Paula's last list could coordinate the second list and anyone already on Paula's list who wants to be on both would contact him/her to be added to the second list as well.

However, I am too new to the group to be telling anyone what to do! I think we should leave it to Paula.:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter