December 12, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Ty I will still be on this trip and doing the fe my kids will just have to help me more lol like that will ever happen

Virginia, please would you let me have yours & Tys cabin number for the list. I've got 8102 & 8104 but think that these are your families???

I bet December can't come quick enough for you :grouphug:

Virginia, please would you let me have yours & Tys cabin number for the list. I've got 8102 & 8104 but think that these are your families???

I bet December can't come quick enough for you :grouphug:

Yes those are my cabins the one with Tom does not have a cabin number yet everyone else is listed

Yes those are my cabins the one with Tom does not have a cabin number yet everyone else is listed

Hi Virginia I'm really sorry I must of missed something, (although it dosnt take much!!):rotfl2:

I've got 8102 with Cory, Lexi, Annette & Emilie in and cabin 8104 with Johnny, Jenny & Katelyn in but not sure we're you & Ty are sleeping :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi Virginia I'm really sorry I must of missed something, (although it dosnt take much!!):rotfl2:

I've got 8102 with Cory, Lexi, Annette & Emilie in and cabin 8104 with Johnny, Jenny & Katelyn in but not sure we're you & Ty are sleeping :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Jenny is me Virginia and Ty is short for thank you sorry my name is Virginia but every one calls me jenny

PJB 71... Not sure what everyone else thinks, but is everyone ok with closing the group a little earlier than originally planned? We are at WDW a week leading up to the cruise, and with a larger group, Id prefer not to be scrambling last minute to create my FE gifts!

PJB 71... Not sure what everyone else thinks, but is everyone ok with closing the group a little earlier than originally planned? We are at WDW a week leading up to the cruise, and with a larger group, Id prefer not to be scrambling last minute to create my FE gifts!

I too would like if we can close it early as well, I will be at WDW on the 1st until the cruise so I would like some time to prepare our FE gifts too.

It would also be a lot easier for me if the list was closed early as we fly out to the USA early December :thumbsup2

What does everyone else think??????? :confused3

I'd like to join the FE before you close!! Is the email address on page 1 still valid? I'm excited to fistpump Disney style with all of you!!!:thumbsup2

I'd like to join the FE before you close!! Is the email address on page 1 still valid? I'm excited to fistpump Disney style with all of you!!!:thumbsup2

Hi email address is different now. If you send me your details in a pm I can add your details accordingly :thumbsup2

DH- David
Me- Michelle
Stateroom 6146
Can we still join FE?:flower3:

Hi Michelle

Yes the list is still open.

Please could you send me a PM with your email address on & I can email you the upto date list :thumbsup2

We would love to join the group!

Here is our info:

The Tanner Family
DH Travis 37 male
DM Crystal 30 female
DS Hunter 10 male

Deck 11 Room 11000

Sorry doing it this way but it says I can not PM you.

Also was wondering if there was going to be a time for all of us to meet? We have done a meet and greet the last 3 DC's and they were so much fun.

So... i'll just post more so that I can join. I'm Michelle. This is our first cruise and we're surprising our 6 (soon to be 7) year old daughter in about 4 months with this awesomeness
We want to do a scavenger hunt at her birthday party to spill the beans. She's a great reader and loves puzzles so it'll be perfect. =) We're planning on including some of her relatives as clues at her party.
Have any of you ever done a scavenger hunt? I've never done anything like this, and i'm sure it'll be epic as long as we can keep on keeping on with the big secret, but i'd love advise or suggestions.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter