December 12, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

vedlin71

Mouseketeer
It will be me my son his 4 year old and my daughter her 3 year old daughter my son inlaw and a friend Please Read FE INFO[/ the first fe is closed but there is a 2 nd one started please post your info on board or look for the post about the new one

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

I just booked this cruise for me, DH, DD (10 she will be 11 a few days after we get off) and DS (9).

Seems quiet in here, I hope it picks up, as I'm hoping we will do an FE exchange.

We will be aboard! Myself, my twin 6 yr old boys, future hubby and 13 yr old step son. Did same itinerary last year and cant wait to do it again!

I'm on this cruise!!!

I'm Laura (30yrs old) & i will be going with my brother (22) and our parents. We are from Scotland & will be doing 8 nights POR first, then joining the cruise. After the cruise it will be straight to the airport for our flight back to the UK. Really hoping for a FE group too, as i have ideas already!

Hello Everyone!! My family and I have had this cruise booked for quite a while. Sooooo excited that it is coming up FAST! :yay: This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and we absolutely cannot wait!! We will be spending 5 days at WDW before this cruise!

Hi All,

I'm getting married on this cruise. I will be traveling with my fiance and our families. I'm so looking forward to this cruise.

Evi

Hi! I just moved our other cruise to this one, it will be DH and I. Hope to be able to do the FE again. Nice to meet everyone!

My husband and I are surprising our girls with a trip to Disney World followed by the 3 day cruise! My older daughter is 10, and the younger will turn three while we are at Disney. The FE group sounds fun...would love to join in...

Nicole

im not good at organizing things but would love to do FE if someone wants to put one together I will have 2 cabins that will do it there will be 6 adults and 3 kids

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I have scheduled our very first Disney Cruise... It's actually our very first cruise! I've read about participating in a Fish Extender, can anyone tell me how to get started or how to join a "group"? My husband and I are bringing out two girls (10&7) and my mom (grandma!) on this dream vacation.

We are going on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas from 7/4-7/7.... We're on the 6th deck. Is there an FE group started that we can join?

Thanks for any/all help!

Helen

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I have scheduled our very first Disney Cruise... It's actually our very first cruise! I've read about participating in a Fish Extender, can anyone tell me how to get started or how to join a "group"? My husband and I are bringing out two girls (10&7) and my mom (grandma!) on this dream vacation.

We are going on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas from 7/4-7/7.... We're on the 6th deck. Is there an FE group started that we can join?

Thanks for any/all help!

Helen
look up the meet for that cruise on the main board

I will post all the info in the first post about the FE Please read and join in on the fun hope to talk to you all more on here

Hi everyone! I'm new here and my family and I are going on this cruise! We're super excited as it's our first cruise and also my daughters bday! I know we'll all have a blast!!:cool1:

We love participating in FEs! Count us in

cabin- 6618 (Double the Fun)
2 Adults (Mark/Kim)
1x 13 yr old boy
2x 6 yr old boys

Assuming we will split by cabin location if group gets large, to keep each group less than 10? Or else I'll need to pack an FE suitcase! Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter